Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Took my weekend therapy machines leaf-surfing yesterday on an amazingly balmy day for almost November...

tempImagepUTt0O.jpg

tempImageItjg9i.jpg
Sponsored

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Hey this Junior from N4SM, this is my Vortech Supercharged S550 Mustang on 20" Project 6GR Wheels. Recently put some new michelin tires all around. Usually have drag radials but winter is around the corner. I also lowered the BC Racing coilovers a tiny bit more and it is sitting perfect now. It's my daily drive so the michelins are a must for the winter and rainy days.
IMG_6820.jpg
IMG_6821.jpg
IMG_6822.jpg

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Hey this Junior from N4SM, this is my Vortech Supercharged S550 Mustang on 20" Project 6GR Wheels. Recently put some new michelin tires all around. Usually have drag radials but winter is around the corner. I also lowered the BC Racing coilovers a tiny bit more and it is sitting perfect now. It's my daily drive so the michelins are a must for the winter and rainy days.
IMG_6820.jpg
IMG_6821.jpg
IMG_6822.jpg
Your stance is sick! I want mine that low in the rear! (Provided it doesn't scrub)

TrueBlue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.3L High Performance Package Fastback
I made my S550 jealous because I washed my S197. 🤣 Joke’s on the S197 though; it’s going into storage for the winter while my 550 HPP stays out to play.
IMG_5049.jpeg

pwnednooblol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT
Not today, but over the past 10 days I've done the following with some help from a friend:

Steeda Pro Action Adjustable Shocks
Steeda Progressive Springs
Steeda Camber Plates
Steeda Adjustable Camber Arms
Steeda Adjustable Toe Links
Steeda Billet Shock Mounts
Steeda Adjustable Bumpstops
Steeda Lateral and Tension Links
Steeda Differential Bushing Inserts
Steeda Subframe Bushing Supports
Steeda Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda IRS Braces
SVE R355 19x10/19x11 with Continental Extreme Contact Sport 02's in 285/35/19 and 305/30/19

Only thing left is the Steeda Bumpsteer Kit. I'm taking my car in Tuesday for an alignment and they're going to put the bumpsteer kit on, clock my suspension bushings, and look over my work for any errors.

It was a lot more work than I thought it would be, especially doing everything on jack stands without all the correct tools and only 3-5 hours a day before work or on my days off.
Nice! I'm debating between Steeda non-adjustable Pro Action or Pro Active to be used with the OEM Springs. What do you recommend I do?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
First snow of the season . Supposed to be on and off all day. Luckily the pavement is still plenty warm so it’s not sticking. Ugh, not ready for this

IMG_2302.jpeg

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Nice! I'm debating between Steeda non-adjustable Pro Action or Pro Active to be used with the OEM Springs. What do you recommend I do?
Sorry to butt-in.....but I did the Pro Action Adjustables on my 2016, and they were amazing. Worth every penny. The adjustability is not to be discounted. I just set them a few clicks out from softest, and they were waaaaaay firmer (and smoother riding) than the stock PP1 shocks & struts.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Your stance is sick! I want mine that low in the rear! (Provided it doesn't scrub)
Thank you! And no rubbing. The key is a good alignment. A little bit of negative camber is needed being this low but the car handles great with a slightly more aggressive alignment.

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 black Ecoboost fastback
Fixed a problem with the Diode Dynamics passenger side turn signal. Had to glue in the leads to the connector. Seems to have fixed the problem of it not functioning properly.

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Got to use my B'day present today (FORScan). Learned that my 2019 convertible can go at least 151.6mph. [Prior owner had Shutter 'A' Position Sensor DTC code P05A1 logged at that speed.]
Sponsored