Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
Velossa Tech Design Big Mouth Ram Air Intake Snorkels installed. Passenger side just dropped in, but I had to lubricate the driver’s side with soapy water to squeeze it in.

IMG_8144.JPG

IMG_8152.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG
Sponsored

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
What are your thoughts so far?
Too soon to tell, will not have the car back together for a week or so. When I took the first one out of the box it looled like it had a line through the clear front cover and I was not happy, then I looked at the OEM light and the line matched perfectly to one the OEM light.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Velossa Tech Design Big Mouth Ram Air Intake Snorkels installed. Passenger side just dropped in, but I had to lubricate the driver’s side with soapy water to squeeze it in.

IMG_8182.JPG
I have the dual intakes, too, but mine are a close match to Orange Fury. Yours look more like the other orange colors. Did you open up all the cells and if so, what technique did you use?

Hey, post a photo of your '70 Boss 302 please!

Sponsored

Black15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No shitty mustang that's fo' sho'
A lot today. Updated the myFord Touch SYNC in my '15, replaced the chrome lug nuts with black ones, used rubbing compound followed by wax on the roof and hood (something was definitely thrown at car at some point - just glad it came out with rubbing compound), vacuumed interior and trunk, washed, installed dash cam, HUD, and throttle controller. I'm sure I'm missing a thing or two, but that's a busy enough day right there.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Did the easy thing and bought more stuff online. It's been a moderately expensive couple weeks.

20grabberlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium Convertible
Finally got my new SVE Mach 1 wheels and PS4S tires put on! Look great and fit great! Nice to have some meat out back instead of the little 235s it came with stock! Also had to try out the line lock yesterday with the stock tires before they got taken off.

2BBFDE5D-F4DE-4221-9871-8FB8F13CA924.jpeg

461B71E5-7223-4ECF-9360-9ECB8EC80682.jpeg

6617D5F8-025B-4087-B520-90CC3296A884.jpeg

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
A lot today. Updated the myFord Touch SYNC in my '15, replaced the chrome lug nuts with black ones, used rubbing compound followed by wax on the roof and hood (something was definitely thrown at car at some point - just glad it came out with rubbing compound), vacuumed interior and trunk, washed, installed dash cam, HUD, and throttle controller. I'm sure I'm missing a thing or two, but that's a busy enough day right there.
Which HUD did you get? How was install?

Black15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No shitty mustang that's fo' sho'
Which HUD did you get? How was install?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0922RVJQF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Install was as simple as it can get. It runs based off GPS so no need to connect to the OBDII port, and it's also solar powered so no need for a charging cable - I did hook up a charging cable though as backup in case there are a few cloudy days in a row or whatever.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EBGGXS2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Used this cable, 6 ft down angle. Ran from the port on device, behind device, down alongside the dash, under the dash, along the console, to the USB port under the radio. If I remember I'll get you some pics tomorrow.

So far I'm really liking it. The fact it runs on GPS is nice and that it's a screen that faces you so you don't need to use a reflective screen on the windshield. Easy to set up, there's a video on the Amazon site from the company with step by step how to adjust things like time etc. Screen is viewable enough in bright sun and not overbearing at night. For an aftermarket HUD I'm very happy with it.

Only thing you'll need is a silicone mounting pad, all the company gives is a square of double sided tape which I'm not using on my car's dash.

Sponsored

photonarbiter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium (AT)
I recently upgraded to the RTR Tech 7 wheels. They're fantastic! I also went from Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ to the new All Season 4. So far I'm really enjoying the handling improvements.

IMG_3678.jpeg

IMG_3682.JPEG

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Drove it out of (factory) warranty yesterday afternoon, 26 months in. :frown:

Averaging 16k miles/yr and I don't even commute that far. This car's a hoot tho!
Think it's time for the winter tires to come off (don't judge me, we had a snowstorm the day before this picture).

1649684005611.png
It's a 5.0, you'll be fine lol. Just drive and enjoy.
Yep, just drove home in it. Wild to see this much accumulation in mid april, lol.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Lighting XLT, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
Took the kids to school and tan to the store
32647120-B029-4175-B660-68689B9A390E.jpeg

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Mine is much the same system but made by Advanced Ice. Reverts to on again when going from forward/reverse and forward again. Turns off once over 20kph and on engine shutdown. I mounted mine in the lower grill where it seems to be best positioned for the likely impact points.
Lakin Plates.jpg
that'd be a great spot for an action camera which could in theory work as a parking camera too (need a screen inside of course)

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
that'd be a great spot for an action camera which could in theory work as a parking camera too (need a screen inside of course)
I’m currently about 50% through getting my train of thought on that idea out of my head and onto cad for cutting from stainless (removable number plate mount with incorporated GoPro mount) :like:

The thing that’s slowing me down is my want for the PP2 splitter and that moves the goalposts / alters my design a little …

WD :like:
Sponsored