Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Dan243

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Well finally i got my new Vossen wheels. Thanks to everybody that gave me hints...

To be honest at first i wasn't that happy with the satin color but it came out good. Very happy with the new look.
Mustang - Vossen Driver Side.jpg
Mustang - Vossen Full.jpg
What % is you window tint? I am going to get mine tinted but donā€™t want it to dark, any advice will be great...

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic

Sponsored

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
Successfully removed the four push rivets, ten 7mm screws and wrestled the body clips off with a couple panel tools to remove the rear diffuser.

EBRhIOk.jpg

Next up transferring the two reflectors, reverse light and the six speed nuts from the OEM diffuser over to the Trufiber diffuser.

Back side.

DukGKRF.jpg

Business side.

DdzCYOb.jpg

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
I prefer black badges but boy, what a difference between the two colors. The silver really shows all that detail.
Here's another shot mounted in the grill.

2018-09-12 08.19.54.jpg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I finally got around to installing my JL Audio Subwoofer that I've had setting around for a couple of weeks. To me, it provides a tighter, better sounding bass than the stock B&O sub.
JL Audio Subwoofer.jpg

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have those in my truck, but HATED the stupid emblems, so removed them (a PITA). But it left 2 holes on each one. Are those 'Ford Racing' emblems you posted fit perfectly in the 2 holes, or you can only use one, and drill another? Just curious. And if they fit, where did you buy them? Was thinking of buying the OEM Ford rubber mats, since contrary to the F-150 ones (the same lame miniature square of the original mats), they cover properly. But looks kind of agricultural, so I'll probably buy MaxPiders again, but would love to fill those holes with a different emblem. Thank you.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
What % is you window tint? I am going to get mine tinted but donā€™t want it to dark, any advice will be great...
When I had mine done I noticed that it stacked somewhat on the factory tint (which is slight but it's there). No idea what your legal limit is but for me 50% on the front windows came out reasonably dark and 20% on the rear is super dark. I went with a ceramic film though which has a slightly different look. If you don't want it super dark, I recommend somewhere from 35-50%. Here's mine for an example, you can see the difference between the 50% front windows and the 20% rear ones. Hopefully that helps.

LJOBmhJ.jpg

SoFla2016PP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP M6