Reaction score
Website
www.centripetalsolutions.com
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'18 350, 996 GT-3, 330 ZHP, E46 M3, SQ5, Tundra
Looks great John!
It is a lesson in perseverance for sure once winter hits.
If it was just dry/cool temps that would be ok, but the slush, ice, snow and salt make for bad driving. There is something magical about spring though and getting her back out.
Glad you are enjoying the ride!
Thx :-)

Yeah...it'd be worth it to keep it off salted roads. I lived back east for a couple years at Pax River in MD and kept some SaltAway handy to douche the rides' undercarraiges whenever old man winter showed up and they dumped salt. It sure would be tough to not even hit the start button once in awhile...but that can be just as detrimental as salt on the undercarraige if moisture hangs out in the crankcase for 5 mos and turns into sulfuric acid courtesy of the sulfur dioxide in gas that transforms to sulfur trioxide which gets it on with H2O and says, "Say hello to my little friend, Mr. Sulfuric Acid" lol.
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Yessir! The new one called HAMMER series! And it's amazing. I never knew weight would make such a difference in feel and performance.
The weight definitely does, looks great might have to get one for my car now. Thanks for sharing!

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Just got my GT350 delivered last night. Stoked to have it, bummed its as winter is coming hah.

53364743996_96c6bf3097_b.jpg
GT350 by Charles Clay, on Flickr
I bought my GT350 December 2017 and received it right after Christmas. It killed me that I had to put it right away and wait.

CharlesC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor, 2019 GT350
I bought my GT350 December 2017 and received it right after Christmas. It killed me that I had to put it right away and wait.
A few days this coming week in the 50's so it'll get some incremental mileage. It is rather painful to have it just sit in the garage.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I got my car some luggage. I know you guys have seen this company on FB...Grand Prix Originals?! They mainly sell the shoes. I have four pairs of the shoes and they are phenominal. I recently had a need for a smaller garmet bag, and then this style of bag has come out with a few companies lately. Then GP came out with one so I decided to roll the dice based on my driving shoe experience. Amazing. Amazing quality piece. You know you're getting something nice when your luggage comes in luggage, LOL. And the zipper is even shaped like a gas pedal!

https://www.grandprixoriginalsusa.c...essories/products/flat-out-garment-duffel-bag

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8117.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

IMG_8118.jpeg

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I got my car some luggage. I know you guys have seen this company on FB...Grand Prix Originals?! They mainly sell the shoes. I have four pairs of the shoes and they are phenominal. I recently had a need for a smaller garmet bag, and then this style of bag has come out with a few companies lately. Then GP came out with one so I decided to roll the dice based on my driving shoe experience. Amazing. Amazing quality piece. You know you're getting something nice when your luggage comes in luggage, LOL. And the zipper is even shaped like a gas pedal!

https://www.grandprixoriginalsusa.c...essories/products/flat-out-garment-duffel-bag

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8117.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

IMG_8118.jpeg
Nice ! I have a matching zipper (generic photo - that’s not me … lol) :

1701551464692.jpeg

WD :like:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8117.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

IMG_8118.jpeg
I dig the bag but the shoes are what really speak to me. On point 👍

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Galaxy got me inspired to look into Driving Shoes; I've never owned any so I started to do some research. Quality Driving Shoes can be quite expensive... I wanted to save some money due to all of the recent Christmas shopping and all.

I searched all sorts of Driving Shoe manufacturers websites as well as Ebay & Amazon. Still concerned about cost, I found some foreign guy who sells on some site I have never heard of called "Alibaba". They claim these are used Formula 1 Driving Shoes. I paid extra because they said these were worn by Michael Shumacher when he won the 1995 Monaco Grand Prix.

All of that history and professional Driving Shoes for only $7.00 plus shipping.
I think I scored on this one:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

They are a little tight...................... but their Shumacher's shoes......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Galaxy got me inspired to look into Driving Shoes; I've never owned any so I started to do some research. Quality Driving Shoes can be quite expensive... I wanted to save some money due to all of the recent Christmas shopping and all.

I searched all sorts of Driving Shoe manufacturers websites as well as Ebay & Amazon. Still concerned about cost, I found some foreign guy who sells on some site I have never heard of called "Alibaba". They claim these are used Formula 1 Driving Shoes. I paid extra because they said these were worn by Michael Shumacher when he won the 1995 Monaco Grand Prix.

All of that history and professional Driving Shoes for only $7.00 plus shipping.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

They are a little tight...................... but their Shumacher's shoes......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But just remember that he only wore those shoes when he was driving car # 9…. :wink:

Caustic Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1965 Sunbeam Mk-1A, Kirkham 289 FIA

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Those are Racer X's shoes....what are you talking about?

Sponsored

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cleaned a melted plastic bag off my exhaust. Melted black blobs everywhere -- heating it with a butane torch and then using a wire brush worked wonders.

Installed Diode Dynamics smoked turn signals. I moved to a metal trim pry tool to remove all the vent plastic for access, and it went quickly. Spent an hour being delicate using plastic trim tools, screw drivers, etc and it didn't help at all.

tangermean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Gt350, 68 Coupe
Cleaned a melted plastic bag off my exhaust. Melted black blobs everywhere -- heating it with a butane torch and then using a wire brush worked wonders.

Installed Diode Dynamics smoked turn signals. I moved to a metal trim pry tool to remove all the vent plastic for access, and it went quickly. Spent an hour being delicate using plastic trim tools, screw drivers, etc and it didn't help at all.
Man, I just ran over a trash bag and it got stuck to the exhaust, I will probably be doing the same this weekend!

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, I just ran over a trash bag and it got stuck to the exhaust, I will probably be doing the same this weekend!
Compared to the twenty other things I tried, it actually worked quite well to use the wire brush and the butane torch lighter to cook it (bursts of 15 seconds). Good luck!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Compared to the twenty other things I tried, it actually worked quite well to use the wire brush and the butane torch lighter to cook it (bursts of 15 seconds). Good luck!
Had a similar experience on a previous car. Didn’t want to mess with a torch so I used a putty knife to get the big chunks off then followed with SOS pads. Not too dissimilar from using a wire brush. Made the exhaust pipe nice and shiny for a bit too 😎
Sponsored