Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Resonator delete is complete. Absolutely savage sounding. Grabbed some quick clips. By my measurements (albeit, maybe not guaranteed to be scientifically accurate :)) the resonator delete gains you 6db at WOT.

Looks like you gained 11 db on the drive by test with baffles open. If I recall, the sound pressure is doubled for ever 3 db gain.
Sponsored

ir0nxchefx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 DiB, NB Focus RS
Drove it!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Put the FP rear seat in my R and took my kids to a cruise in!

Yes I put a rear seat in my R! It was the agreement I had with the wifey to get the green light to buy another car!.

My thoughts are when the kids get too big to get in the backseat. I'll take it out!

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I looked at it in my garage, after driving then washing it yesterday. Snowing here today in Jersey...

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Drove it to Allen Grant's shop and saw saw the original Lola GT.

Sponsored

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
That's my favorite part. You can see it at the end of the POV drive clips. Absolutely savage. I almost feel bad for anyone not in the car. The difference is really hard to capture on camera. You can hear the change is rasp, but it's hard to hear how it also gets deeper. The bark/crack is MUCH better without resonators. I about made my wife pass out when I revved it for her the first time. That was worth the $113 right there :)
Sounds great, told you you'd love it! When I was looking at ordering a GT350 I showed my fiancee a clip comparing resonator vs delete and she said the delete sounded much better, god love her :D

Looks like you gained 11 db on the drive by test with baffles open. If I recall, the sound pressure is doubled for ever 3 db gain.
Every 10db is an approximate doubling of volume :thumbsup:

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Put the FP rear seat in my R and took my kids to a cruise in!

Yes I put a rear seat in my R! It was the agreement I had with the wifey to get the green light to buy another car!.

My thoughts are when the kids get too big to get in the backseat. I'll take it out!
Plan on adding a rear seat to mine too in the next 7-8 years when I have kids. Like you'll ever notice the extra weight on the street haha I can't wait to take my kids one day for drives, something I'm looking forward to

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Sounds great, told you you'd love it! When I was looking at ordering a GT350 I showed my fiancee a clip comparing resonator vs delete and she said the delete sounded much better, god I love her
It's amazing. Loving it. I didn't realize it was also going to get deeper. I expected the increase noise and rasp, but not the depth and rumble increase. Sounds so much better even when just idling.

unixadm

H1711
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I drove it 100 miles through the backroads and up into the foothills to the east of Sacramento. I drove it until I got out of the fog and then drove it some more. It was my first real drive where I got on it a bit and tested the handling. I only have about 270 miles on the car now but wow. The car handles great and when you get the engine over 6k RPM, it just makes you giggle. I ordered custom black CA plates this morning "GT350 52" to replace the white ones on the car now. When I pulled over to stretch my legs and take the pic below, I got the "look" by a rural CHP Officer just as I got back into the car to pull back onto the road. I hate the front plate but my local PD is fierce about traffic enforcement and I don't want any more problems. :(

20170114161631-944f7a22-me.jpg

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
First mod - Redline hood struts.
IMG_4980.JPG

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Plan on adding a rear seat to mine too in the next 7-8 years when I have kids. Like you'll ever notice the extra weight on the street haha I can't wait to take my kids one day for drives, something I'm looking forward to
Look me up when your ready for the rear seat. Mine are 10 & 8 now. So I'm
Guessing I've only have around 4 or 5 years b4 I will be
Pulling them out.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
, I got the "look" by a rural CHP Officer just as I got back into the car to pull back onto the road. I hate the front plate but my local PD is fierce about traffic enforcement and I don't want any more problems. :(
Elk Grove PD sucks, haha I hate driving near there with my car

unixadm

H1711
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Elk Grove PD sucks, haha I hate driving near there with my car
haha. Yup. I call them the Elk Grove Highway Patrol. It's the motor officers which are dicks and like to play hide and seek. I have not had much of an issue with the normal patrol officers. I got pulled over within the first three miles of driving a vehicle which had front tint upon delivery and I was going to the tint shop to have it removed. Seriously.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350