What did you do to your GT350 today?

VooDooGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Shadow Black
Bought and installed a high speed, low drag, polished and counter-balanced WiFi enabled shifter knob, with gluten-free thread lock lol Nothing super special, but i think it sets off the interior just nicely. Also I have the stock GT350 shifter knob for sale $40 if interested.
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Nice my shifter knob has Bluetooth so whenever I change gears I get an alert on my cell phone. Also it syncs with Google assistant so when the oil change indicator on my car comes on the shifter knob can automatically order oil and a filter. It's pretty awesome. It's the my Ford shift app in the Play Store, super useful

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Bought and installed a high speed, low drag, polished and counter-balanced WiFi enabled shifter knob, with gluten-free thread lock lol Nothing super special, but i think it sets off the interior just nicely. Also I have the stock GT350 shifter knob for sale $40 if interested.
Keep your stock knob for a couple more weeks. I have that knob, plus two others I tried out in search of something I liked. In the end, nothing “suited” the interior nor me and my hand better than the stock one. So, back on she went. And now I have s couple extra cool paperweights in the office. The stock knob is yet another testament of all the items Ford just down and out got right on this car. Anyways, just a thought.

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I drove mine today. Getting closer to 1,000 miles with about 930 on it now. I will be dropping the oil and filter then and letting her rip afterwards.

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Got home today after a week in Charlotte in our office there... hit up the tail of the dragon Saturday afternoon, couldnt resist checking out the gopro video now....

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I guess I’m old, I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not?
Nice my shifter knob has Bluetooth so whenever I change gears I get an alert on my cell phone. Also it syncs with Google assistant so when the oil change indicator on my car comes on the shifter knob can automatically order oil and a filter. It's pretty awesome. It's the my Ford shift app in the Play Store, super useful

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
How's the ride with the eibachs??? I'm trying to decide between the FP springs and those.
The car looks much more aggressive and I love it. You do have to be careful with the front splitter. The ride is actually firmer than frpp ssprings.