Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Had my windshield tinted a light tint on my Shadow Black, what a huge difference, I liked it so much that when my wife got her new SUV and was getting her tint she did her windshield as well and loves it, the tint shop was able to recommend which one for best clarity and a light tint that was legal and not to dark at night. We love it in both cars and see no distortion and not dark at night
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
All of my vehicles have the front windows tinted. I usually go in the 50% range. It does make a difference here in S. FL sun

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Tell me please. I am interested in buying it. Does the car feel firmer?

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
All I can say so far on a residential road with patches and railroad tracks and uneven lanes because of construction I wasn’t fighting the wheel and the ride was smoother, not Escalade smooth but a very appreciated difference, it seems I was glued to the road in a good way, not bounced around, I actually went faster on stretches that I wouldn’t and got a cop to sitting on the side to just flash his red and blues to let me know if I didn’t slow down he’s was gonna have a conversation with me, I guess I didn’t meet his threshold. So far extremely impressed tomorrow will hit a faster stretch of road with some dips, I can report after that, also will have 2 passengers who will tell me what they thought

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I've had the DSC for over a year. The question as to whether the car feels firmer is simple: yes and no. It's up to you. In simple terms the degree of damping is determined by the current, measured in milliamps, sent to the shocks by the control module, whether factory or DSC. The magic of the DSC is that shock damping curve, in essence the ma curve, is 100% user programmable in a matter of seconds. The most basic function is the Shock Calibration curve. Full soft is 0 ma and full hard is 1000 ma. Normally you would specify the minimum and maximum values and then the program would enter all the values in between. Minimum and maximum can be whatever you want. So if, for whatever bizarre reason, you want the suspension to be as hard as possible, you could simply enter 1000 ma across the board. By the same token you could enter 0 ma and there would be essentially no shock control at any speed. No one in his (or her) right mind would do that, the point being that you can dial in any degree of firmness you want. DSC expands both the street comfort and track capable quotients. Of course DSC does all this for you with their supplied calibration, but there are also end users who have gone beyond the base DSC calibration and refined it further. One is on this forum as well trackmustangsonline. He has freely shared his work, calibration #181 at last count.

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Yes it is. I want to wrap the interior with carbon and see how it looks.
Sponsored