What did you do to your GT350 today?

Hermz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
Shameless plug: My like-new Project 6gr R-Spec wheels in Satin Graphite are off the car and for sale in GT350 parts section. Amazing set of wheels for $1400. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Hermz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
If only I were in the States...
Yah, I am open to shipping them....but I can only imagine the cost to get them to Europe.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yah, I am open to shipping them....but I can only imagine the cost to get them to Europe.
Yeah, no customs or tax, because it would be coming to an APO, but a quick estimate on the USPS site has them at $70+ per rim. A bit steep.

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Today I started to personalize the interior...installed new shifter handle, Lloyds Shelby floormats and Lloyds trunk mat.
IMG_0558.jpg
IMG_0560.jpg
IMG_0561.jpg

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I traded mine in. I guess I need a new avatar

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
It's a Ford-licensed knob made for the GT350...they have them in many color combinations at CJ Pony Parts and just noticed they are on sale right now (30% off):

"Rally 2-1/8" Shift Knob with a 6-Speed Shift Pattern and Cobra Logos for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs.

This officially licensed 2015-2017 GT350 and GT350R specific Shift Knob with a 6-Speed Shift Pattern, Rally Stripes and the always desirable Cobra logo is designed and manufactured right here in the USA. This rally shift knob will give you that classic muscle car feel when changing gears, but make a bold statement to everyone around you when youÂąre parked at the next car show or meet. While taking into consideration the reverse lock-out feature and unique thread pitch, this shift knob has been carefully engineered to maintain all factory functions when looking for that perfect gear.

Features and Benefits:
- Available in Black, White, Orange, Dark Blue, Gray, Red and Yellow with Coordinating Rally Stripes
- Fits ALL GT350 and GT350R ONLY
- Perfect 2-1/8” Diameter for Ideal Comfort and Feel When Shifting
- Cobra Logos are Displayed on Both the Left and Right Sides
- Generation Correct 6-Speed Shift Pattern on Top
- Retains Reverse Lock Out Functionality
- Crafted From Premium Phenolic Resin
- Finished with a High-Gloss Shine
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Made In The USA"

Steve

kartguy898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 / 2016 F150 FX4
hey [MENTION=30967]SolidZebra[/MENTION] , easy to remove old one and put the new knob on? Did you use loctite or any threadlocker?

edit - I see it comes with a small tube of blue loctite.. ordering grey / black stripe to match the car!

Sponsored

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Been looking to change the shift knob to something else so I ordered the blue one to match the stripe. Thanks for letting us know about the sale.

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
hey [MENTION=30967]SolidZebra[/MENTION] , easy to remove old one and put the new knob on? Did you use loctite or any threadlocker?

edit - I see it comes with a small tube of blue loctite.. ordering grey / black stripe to match the car!
Very easy to do the switch. I installed it last night and it took 5 minutes. With a bit of force the factory knob twists off. I installed the new knob without loctite initially to see how many turns it would take to insert and align it as deeply as possible without interfering with the reverse lockout ring. Then I re-installed it after applying the supplied loctite and left it overnight...this morning it was on tighter than the factory knob. Looks great and feels good driving.

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Been looking to change the shift knob to something else so I ordered the blue one to match the stripe. Thanks for letting us know about the sale.

I missed the sale by a few days...glad others here got it.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I purchased the knob today so you should be good I believe.
Sponsored