Sponsored

What are some Quality of Life addons for a new GT owner?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have RokBlokz to install that I got for Christmas!
The fronts are pretty easy, can do with the wheels on. The rears require the wheels to come off, you have to drill a slightly bigger hole where one of the existing pins is and there’s really no way to do it with the rear wheels on. Unless someone here has found a way…

Geodudes550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
S550 2018 Mustang GT Premium
The fronts are pretty easy, can do with the wheels on. The rears require the wheels to come off, you have to drill a slightly bigger hole where one of the existing pins is and there’s really no way to do it with the rear wheels on. Unless someone here has found a way…
I didn’t drill the hole out. I found a pair of short screws in the old screw jar small enough to fit in the hole so I didn’t have to drill.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
A lift kit and seat removal will definitely improve your driving quality of life!

Why? Well for those hard to reach crowds of people of course. Also the fact that there won't be room for those annoying family members/friends/coworkers that complain about you not buying some lame SUV. They can walk. :giggle:

1706367830711.png

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
those seatbelt holders look sick! just ordered a set lol

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
A lift kit and seat removal will definitely improve your driving quality of life!

Why? Well for those hard to reach crowds of people of course. Also the fact that there won't be room for those annoying family members/friends/coworkers that complain about you not buying some lame SUV. They can walk. :giggle:

1706367830711.png
Want!

I can’t wait to get to those hard to reach mountain crowds!

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
Going to need more context to this. I find the B&O system really good coming from the stock sound system in my Ecoboost. Also had a Explorer ST at some point, it had the B&O system which really packed a punch.
Prepare to be disappointed, unless you have low expectations.

I have the B&O in my 22 GT Premium and it's not very good at all, it's barely better than the 6 speaker stock setup in my Bronco was, and not even close to my Bronco once I added around a grand in amp/sub/speakers.

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP

1706367830711.png
Still more of a mustang than a Mach E :p

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Drive it as is for awhile and make your own decisions.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stangalang

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
Prepare to be disappointed, unless you have low expectations.

I have the B&O in my 22 GT Premium and it's not very good at all, it's barely better than the 6 speaker stock setup in my Bronco was, and not even close to my Bronco once I added around a grand in amp/sub/speakers.
Honestly? I like it. Much better upgrade than my 18' Ecoboost had.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Hi! I'm trading up from my Ecoboost Premium Convert to a GT Coupe. What are some quality of life addons (exterior/interior) that YOU think is worth the upgrade?
I already have a ProClip magsafe mount for my phone that I'm bringing over to the GT. QoL such as car covers, tenders, interior upgrades, exterior or engine Etc.

As of right now - my list is short: Tint 15% all the way around, Radar Detector w/ Blendmount & DashCam F/R.
Well speaking of quality of life upgrades, depending on your age and how you intend to use your car, there are a few.
One of particular value I would mention would be to possibly include Depends in your glove box and maybe some wet wipes. You can thank me later. Lest I forget. paper towels.

RowdyRam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
22 GT DMG 6M Coupe
I haven't seen this suggested yet, and it's something I plan on getting myself. A small storage bin for the trunk, big enough to hold a blanket, some tools, a set of jumper cables, an ice scraper, a can of fix-a-flat, and the occasional bottle from the adult beverage store, if you're so inclined.

I have these in my wife's car and they work very well.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_...XotdOhoCk04QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&gad_source=1

GTowner-ma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020
Not a big mod car guy, my GT came with the Performance Package. However I did add the hood struts, all weather mats, obviously winter tires and rim sets for New England and the stick shift knob.

OP
OP
Stangalang

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
Seat Belt Guides
1706213536418.jpeg
Oddly I laughed when I saw this post. Then I come to find out understand what you mean. I'm a tall guy. I noticed that my Convertible had something like this built in. Suprised to find an excerise I have to perform to get the seat belt.
Sponsored