Sponsored

What’s this thing?

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
FWIW, I just got my Lexis Nexus report today.

There's a lot of stuff on my name, address, phone numbers, SSN, driver's license, PE license, and insurance policies. Most of it is right, some name and address stuff wildly wrong. Shows insurance claims from the last 5 years or so, all of them windshield cracks on my wife's car or my truck.

That said, there isn't a single thing from Ford in the 60 pages of data. I've had Ford Pass active from the first few days of owning the car, and had the in-car WiFi active for a few years as well.
Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I have not checked if I am opted in or out yet since just got this in email today and I have not disabled the telematics either but since buying my stang in Jan 2022 my insurance rates have went down at each renewal as well so don't believe they are getting any info about my driving habits.

If insurance rate goes up, I will go dark.

BD
You're insurance rates haven't gone up significantly in the last year or two? WOW! Who are you with?

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium, 76 Harley shovel, 77 KZ1000
You're insurance rates haven't gone up significantly in the last year or two? WOW! Who are you with?
Farmers home and auto. Auto was 90 a month 2 years ago now 75 per month for 300/100 on 2 vehicles, they tried to increase home pretty significantly this past summer but called my agent and he got it back to a few dollars of previous rate. Less than 190 per month for home and auto right now.

BD
Sponsored