Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
What are the minor issues?
The jerking problem on sports mode that I kinda already been reading about lol and my trans oil temp sometimes is a bit high which is a question I wanted to ask. what are the normal non alerting ideal temps on a 10spd lol. Cuz I've heard different numbers so I wanted to join a forum to see if I could get a better solid answer.
[/QUOTE]
i had same issue, 200ish is "normal" at least it was for mine. But... they just replaced my transmission pump because the fluid wasnt pumping... If u got any warranty left id take it to get looked at. at this point im waiting on the timing chains to be replaced... car still at dealer.
Sponsored

Reddirocket27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 CPO EB Prem Conv w/ 201A
Beautiful car, and welcome. You'll find the same 10 issues come up time and time again, so the Search box will be your friend. Just don't be a jerk to us EB guys and gals, the "V8 or nothing" joke is dated and ridiculous. Enjoy!

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
Welcome and congrats!

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
Beautiful car, and welcome. You'll find the same 10 issues come up time and time again, so the Search box will be your friend. Just don't be a jerk to us EB guys and gals, the "V8 or nothing" joke is dated and ridiculous. Enjoy!
Did I miss something in this thread? Who mentioned EBs, positively, negatively, or otherwise?

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
Welcome to the party. Remember the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
The jerking problem on sports mode that I kinda already been reading about lol and my trans oil temp sometimes is a bit high which is a question I wanted to ask. what are the normal non alerting ideal temps on a 10spd lol. Cuz I've heard different numbers so I wanted to join a forum to see if I could get a better solid answer.
[/QUOTE]
I am assuming your car is stock as we haven’t talked about that yet but after I got my tune I actually liked sport mode a lot because of the downshifting. It does get herky-jerky a lot especially with the tune. After reading many threads on here and one in particular talked about driving in track mode. Same cool downshifting but much smoother. The only downfall is it turns off traction control but since you’re in California it doesn’t rain or snow here anyway.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
[/QUOTE]
How many miles are on your car? You may want to check and change the transmission and differential oil.

OP
OP
stephs5.0

stephs5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
i had same issue, 200ish is "normal" at least it was for mine. But... they just replaced my transmission pump because the fluid wasnt pumping... If u got any warranty left id take it to get looked at. at this point im waiting on the timing chains to be replaced... car still at dealer.
[/QUOTE]
mine can go up to like 215 and driving normal and it has gone up to 225 before they told me that is a little too hot for the parts around. I do have warranty still I would have to call and make an appointment but what should I say because technically its not going over the 250 mark which indicates the RED zone on the gauge.

OP
OP
stephs5.0

stephs5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thank you I am already getting replies I love it here! lol
ohhhh no never will I talk down on nobody I respect everyones preference and hustle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
stephs5.0

stephs5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I am assuming your car is stock as we haven’t talked about that yet but after I got my tune I actually liked sport mode a lot because of the downshifting. It does get herky-jerky a lot especially with the tune. After reading many threads on here and one in particular talked about driving in track mode. Same cool downshifting but much smoother. The only downfall is it turns off traction control but since you’re in California it doesn’t rain or snow here anyway.
[/QUOTE]
yes im basically stock besides a ported TB. I do want to tune soon. But this is awesome info thanks and yes your right track mode is waaaaaay more smoother I've tried it even drag mode is smoother but I haven't tried any lately but I will now since the weather is cooling down.

OP
OP
stephs5.0

stephs5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
How many miles are on your car? You may want to check and change the transmission and differential oil.
[/QUOTE]
I am at about 51k rn and yea maybe I am going to call the dealer to get an appointment thank you!!! I was also thinking of replacing my trans cooler to a bigger one since the stock one is small -_-

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
mine can go up to like 215 and driving normal and it has gone up to 225 before they told me that is a little too hot for the parts around. I do have warranty still I would have to call and make an appointment but what should I say because technically its not going over the 250 mark which indicates the RED zone on the gauge.
[/QUOTE]
i would say its not shifting right

OP
OP
stephs5.0

stephs5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephanie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Welcome & I predict you and EmCel are going to get along just fine...!!!!!!!

HPDE =High Performance Driving Event
thank you!!!!! I just seen a fellow lady driven stang driver hellll yea!!!!
Sponsored