Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
I already have the AP. I've had it for awhile. I don't have the map switching or anything like that available for my older model as well. I just rather run meth 24/7. It's cheap enough and doesn't use enough for it to be a big deal for me. He's gone for the day so I will let him know tomorrow about that. Also I run the AEM V2.
If you have an AP for Ecoboost Mustang it has map switching available. If you want to run it 24/7 that is fine. haha.
Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I actually have an ST. But it's all really the same with most cars. Thats why my AP is older lol
Booooooooooo. Get outta here!!!

Hahahha. :cheers:

OP
OP
doulos4jc

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
No it doesn't, you can turn it off and then stop, flash your car to a pump gas tune and then go. It sucks, but that is what you get for buying SCT. :frusty:
What reason, other than running out of meth, would there be to go back to a pump gas tune?

jjsotolongo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Convertible
The only reason would be not wanting to use the meth at that specific moment. Kind of like having a low boost tune. I plan on daily driving the meth kit. Hell some of it was developed on my car lol

Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
What reason, other than running out of meth, would there be to go back to a pump gas tune?
In case you don't want to run it, or you run out.

The only reason would be not wanting to use the meth at that specific moment. Kind of like having a low boost tune. I plan on daily driving the meth kit. Hell some of it was developed on my car lol
That is correct! I need to get with Dan and have him print you out some brackets. I need to mail you the rest of the kit as well. I should have everything tomorrow to start shipping kits.

I've had it for a few years now! I would have went with the Mustang EcoBoost if I had the choice at the time. It's badass! :cheers: I got it when I was 19 though!
It's ok, we all make mistakes ;) haha. I like the Focus, but it isn't for me. I like the Fiesta more, hence why I owned one and was sad when I traded it in for my 2015 F-150.
Sponsored