Warrantied superchargers

Lowkeyslow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I know there’s a couple superchargers out there that carry the 36k/3 yr warranty. Roush, edelbrock, anything else?
Besides the ford dealers who else installs these to keep the warranty? Have you guys gone in post install and use the warranty given? Any insight would be great thanks. Debating on which supercharger route to go.
Sponsored

OniVita

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang S550 PP
If warranty is a concern go with roush installed by dealer.

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
Roush and Edelbrock have in-house (rather than 3rd party) warranties and people here have generally had good experiences with their service and coverage. But you have to stick to their canned tunes. I'd recommend doing your homework but if I had an 18+ GT and wanted the warranty I'd go with Roush, Phase 2, because their tune is superior from what I've seen here. There's a ridiculously long thread about Roush in this forum you can read up on.

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t keep updated on the huge Roush Supercharger thread. If you are really interested in that particular blower, pretty much everything you need and want to know should be in that thread I would guess! I believe a lot of those guys like the stage two version. I haven’t heard or read much about the EB blowers however. Just that Odin is the most recent model. Does it absolutely have to come with a warranty?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I don’t keep updated on the huge Roush Supercharger thread. If you are really interested in that particular blower, pretty much everything you need and want to know should be in that thread I would guess! I believe a lot of those guys like the stage two version. I haven’t heard or read much about the EB blowers however. Just that Odin is the most recent model. Does it absolutely have to come with a warranty?
Odin is VMP fyi. EB is the Edelbrock, but I have seen many people unhappy with their canned tune which defeats the idea of a warranties kit.

Sponsored

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Odin is VMP fyi. EB is the Edelbrock, but I have seen many people unhappy with their canned tune which defeats the idea of a warranties kit.
Oh my bad, yes you are right. I got that mixed up, I apologize. Just as you have, I have read several stories on here of people wanting a supercharger kit with a warranty such as Roush. Only to have problem after problem with the tune. They eventually end up going with PBD or Lund for a custom tune which ends up violating the warranty I believe. Correct me if I’m wrong. It’s my opinion that there are better options for supercharger kits that don’t come with the same warranty that EB or Roush do. My experience has been phenomenal with Procharger. From installation to the tune. Performs exactly as they promise and then some. However, this is just my personal experience and I feel I need to share it with other members on here that are looking to add a SC kit.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Oh my bad, yes you are right. I got that mixed up, I apologize. Just as you have, I have read several stories on here of people wanting a supercharger kit with a warranty such as Roush. Only to have problem after problem with the tune. They eventually end up going with PBD or Lund for a custom tune which ends up violating the warranty I believe. Correct me if I’m wrong. It’s my opinion that there are better options for supercharger kits that don’t come with the same warranty that EB or Roush do. My experience has been phenomenal with Procharger. From installation to the tune. Performs exactly as they promise and then some. However, this is just my personal experience and I feel I need to share it with other members on here that are looking to add a SC kit.
For a warrantied setup one can't beat Roush, especially if purchased and installed at the time of buying the car.

However, as soon as the warranty is not part of the equation, there are a ton of great boosted options for this platform to choose from. Awesome to have so many choices.

wht67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
gone
Vehicle Showcase
I just found out the hard way the Whipple is no longer offering for purchase a 3 year 36000 mile drive train warranty. Talking to them last week they tell me that "yeah, 30 or 40 days ago we stopped offering the warranty". Well I made my purchase May 23rd and it didn't come in until July! I'm a little bitter... But, it is on and working great (except for the annoying but smile inducing exhaust burble/pops) but with no warranty to worry about I will be selling stuff to get $ for the Phase 2 upgrade (mainly for the bigger throttle body and fuel pump, no intention of using a smaller pulley for a while) and a Lund tune.
Sponsored