Sponsored

superchargers

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Unless you can afford tires and suspension mods on top of the S/C cost don't bother. You will only smoke the tires. If you just want to drive on the street traction is just not going happen. Even with tires and suspension traction is a major issue on the street. Your decision. I hope you enjoy the car whatever you do.
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Superchargers are so yesterday. Get with the new new. Electric is where it's at.
Yep, Electric car Interest and demands are dropping faster than a freshly dropped turd in the toilet bowl. LOL

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Unless you can afford tires and suspension mods on top of the S/C cost don't bother. You will only smoke the tires. If you just want to drive on the street traction is just not going happen. Even with tires and suspension traction is a major issue on the street. Your decision. I hope you enjoy the car whatever you do.
For me. That is the reason why I went PD. When I bought the car I already planned on going through a set of rear tires at least once a year. Sadely, I still have the same tires I bought with my new rims. But that Will Change this Year, guaranteed.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I take it you're immune to sarcasm.
Not at all, I had a chance to poke, so I took it. Lol I know everyone here has different opinions, views, sarcasm, pokes Etc. I think that is a good thing.

Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I find it funny when the issue of traction comes up and people act like all you are going to do is blow the tires away. First off, the accelerator pedal doesn't have to be treated like an on/off switch. Make good use of your right foot, and for daily use, leave the traction control on and you'd be surprised how well it modulates slippage but the car still accelerates.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I find it funny when the issue of traction comes up and people act like all you are going to do is blow the tires away. First off, the accelerator pedal doesn't have to be treated like an on/off switch. Make good use of your right foot, and for daily use, leave the traction control on and you'd be surprised how well it modulates slippage but the car still accelerates.
lol I say this all the time. But ya know, clowns will be clowns.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Couldnā€™t agree more, running somewhere around 800WHP and I could maintain traction with my OEM tires. Could I hulk smash the gas? No. But it was controllable for sure. Granted PDs will be tougher to modulate but still possible.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Couldnā€™t agree more, running somewhere around 800WHP and I could maintain traction with my OEM tires. Could I hulk smash the gas? No. But it was controllable for sure. Granted PDs will be tougher to modulate but still possible.
And so much fun doing it.
Sponsored