YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
I have have had vehicles tuned for 40 years - Palm Beach for a race prepped GT350R - their guy left mid tune so I had to start over with a new company - I trailer it to 1/2 mile events and have a Rover SVR - I have had a few - a tune makes it pull better makes the MPG a little better and I have used UK companies in the past - so, does anyone know a contact for these guys - I have 174 minutes on hold getting jerked around for a $900 tune that they actually expect me to zip tie to the firewall to use their product - Stephen hides from the return question and if and when you get someone on the phone they dump you to this guy - no where did they say I was honing to have to bungi and zip tie a stand alone ECU to the fire wall and hope it never gets wet in Nebraska - any help getting to the decision maker would be appreciated. I am already blown and 575hp from the factory - the promise was +70hp on a tune - not a piggy back - imagine the deal if you had to zip tie a laptop to your mustang - lol just unprofessional
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
OP
OP
YBLEHSGT350R

YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
Didn’t know they claimed to do Range Rover SVR’s and the Shelby is too modded for an email tune

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Didn’t know they claimed to do Range Rover SVR’s and the Shelby is too modded for an email tune
He doesn't. I was specifically talking about the Mustang, and trust me-if you have the Factory Shelby configuration/factory parts installed only making 575, Wengerd can definitely tune it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
YBLEHSGT350R

YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
Not much OEM stuff - low compression sleeved 5.2 - 22psi boost - triple pump - E85 - 1300 IDS, redline 9000, 3:31 gears - it’s a half mile shootout beast but the question is does any one know anyone at Vivid - not who is your best tuner -

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Not much OEM stuff - low compression sleeved 5.2 - 22psi boost - triple pump - E85 - 1300 IDS, redline 9000, 3:31 gears - it’s a half mile shootout beast but the question is does any one know anyone at Vivid - not who is your best tuner -
I guess what I was getting at, is that no one uses Vivid Racing on this forum.

OP
OP
YBLEHSGT350R

YBLEHSGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple Shelby
Vehicle Showcase
That's nice to hear - sometimes, people have solid relationships with a vendor that may be leveraged to help other people.
Sponsored