OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
its very funny over there. im really waiting for a certain ctsv and a zl1 1le to actually show up. its been 14 weeks since THEY called me out.. ive been home for about 6 weeks now and asking every other day.. im starting to think one of them is the real blqhole the way the duck dive dodge and dip away from actualy racing
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
:cwl::crackup::cwl:Better not underestimate him or anything he owns. Or he'll mod one of those leases. Last chance to back off before you piss the nurse off.:cwl::crackup::cwl:

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
its very funny over there. im really waiting for a certain ctsv and a zl1 1le to actually show up. its been 14 weeks since THEY called me out.. ive been home for about 6 weeks now and asking every other day.. im starting to think one of them is the real blqhole the way the duck dive dodge and dip away from actualy racing
Well, you certainly have Blaq all discombobulated. He's contradicting himself in multiple ways with every word he posts.

IconicGT500 said:
where did you hit 180mph in a 600hp car? that would take A LOT of road.
BlaqWhole said:
I'm not discussing that again. I made it clear back when 3 trolls were following me what I meant.
If it was made clear, why are so many people still confused about what you meant? What is clear is that you have never put any of your cars on an actual road course and if you ever did hit 180mph in any car, you did it in an area where it was illegal to do so. If so, the concern for public safety that you so often declare is disingenuous.

IconicGT500 said:
listen, i get it, some people talk, others do. We now know definitivley who is in which camp. Enjoy your cars. i look forward to knowing what GMs you have lined up for me, because its evident, any stock motor GM or Dodge, isnt going to cut it.
BlaqWhole said:
I don't care who talks what. I know what I own. I don't make up stories or lie about my cars. The vehicles in my sig are the vehicles I currently own. The mods listed in my sig are what is on those cars at this current time. I don't hide mods. I am completely transparent about the stuff I own, how I acquired them, what I paid for them, how long I have had them for, etc. I have nothing to hide or lie about.
This was a really strange and defensive response to the statement. When did Iconic ever question what you owned? And if you lease them, you don't own them. The lease-holder does. You just get to use them until the owner wants them back or you actually purchase them.

BlaqWhole said:
And of course nothing stock from GM or Dodge is going to beat your GT500. You are highly modded. Congrats on that. I respect that because I know how much it takes to buy a car that costs well over $70K and then to mod it beyond what the warranty will cover. It takes a lot of balls and a lot of money. And it is risky. I would not have done that. Not in the first year or two of ownership.
You don't do it because, as a renter of the cars, you know it would be a waste of time and money to make mods to a leased vehicle. In fact, it would void the terms of your lease and could have serious financial consequences when you go to turn it in.

BlaqWhole said:
But, do not underestimate me or anything I own. I have chosen not to go with any extensive mods on any of my vehicles but the itch is there. If you know anything about what I own, then you'd know the potential these cars have. HHP is right over in Delaware ya know, lol!! A trip there and for about $3500 I could have my HC at 750ish to the wheels. A little more and I can be at 900ish on the stock blower. It is tempting...
Be real, when you are renting your cars, you absolutely can't afford to do anything you cannot easily undo. See above. You have no choice in the matter about mods on your cars despite your insistence that you are "seriously tempted".

BlaqWhole said:
Later this year I will be adding probably a 2019-2020 GTR to my collection since my C8 dreams have been crushed and scattered into the wind. We'll see how that goes.
We all know how it is going to go. You'll make out like it's all but a done deal and then find some flimsy reason as to why you didn't pull the trigger. Go ahead and add the prospect of buying a Hayabusa to this same scenario.

Last edited:

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
Blaq needs to just show up! If he is afraid to race on the street or private road then meet at a strip/track when they open back up. Keep calling him out for legal racing and watch him squirm, imo its a win win for him. Should he win well he knocked off the mighty GT500 and backed up his talk, should he loose well he was supposed to as the GT500 is more expensive :)

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Blaq needs to just show up! If he is afraid to race on the street or private road then meet at a strip/track when they open back up. Keep calling him out for legal racing and watch him squirm, imo its a win win for him. Should he win well he knocked off the mighty GT500 and backed up his talk, should he loose well he was supposed to as the GT500 is more expensive :)
That won't work. Its an endless circle of bullshit with that guy. He'll chirp then retreat. I offered to race him at the track. DIDN'T HAPPEN! Got so tired of his chirping I offered to meet him on a road course. Where his car would clearly have an advantage. DIDN'T HAPPEN! And finally I got so bored with the guy. That after he alluded to be a street racer. Remember him mentioning all of the races he had been involved in. That he couldn't speak of? Well I bet him 5 grand he wouldn't do a highway roll with me. Since he's did 180 on a road course according to him. What's 160 on a roll? He turned it around to a bet on if he actually owned the cars or not. I explained to him anyone with a 600 credit score can lease a car. That crap went on for years til he finally put me on ignore. And the minn19 guy showed up and got me banned. So it's pointless. His own crew over ther goes at him now with the exception of hotlap. And that guy is such a fanboy he simply sticks up for blaq. Because it's mustang guys calling blaq out. Even that rabid fanboy has to realize that clown is a Freud!

Sponsored

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
i remember i offered to pay his entrance fee to race at a track as well.. funny how a "fast supra" is supposed to run me now.. these people just dont understand it yet. The best is the kids commenting that mike/SS717's ZR1 beat me, which yes, but they say his car is stock.. lol

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
wanna hear something funny?
the fast supra he tried to line up with me, knows nothing about it, and wants no parts of me :)If ever there was a FAIL at fronting, this
su1.jpg
is it :)
Wow...

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
This kills me.

BlaqWhole said:
One minute people are calling me out for talking about 180 and now there is someone willing to run up to 80 and that ain't good enough? LOL!!
Is he really that dense? Blaq, nobody believes you've ever had a car up to 180mph, on the street or on a closed course. We're calling you out because you are talking about something you have never done and then being evasive or deflecting when you were asked about where and when it may have happened. For somebody who professes to have "nothing to prove to anyone' you sure spend a whole lot of time defending your ridiculous positions.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
The dickhole can't even remember his own lies. His origional statement was he did 180 on a road course. And he refused to walk that back. Anyone can do 180 on a 3 lane highway. That's what made his statement so ridiculous.

ZRacerLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2 & ZLE A10
You're too much Voodoo. How much more power you think you'll add before all is said and done?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
wanna hear something funny?
the fast supra he tried to line up with me, knows nothing about it, and wants no parts of me :)If ever there was a FAIL at fronting, this
su1.jpg
is it :)
HA HAAAAAAAAAA

564-5644551_fail-stamp-png-fail-black-and-white-transparent.png