Sponsored

UPR catch can for ecoboost

jholtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Here is the latest update for the UPR 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Dual Valve Catch Can Kit. This is the reason we have been waiting for the correct silicone couplers. For everyone with aftermarket air intake kits that want to install it right away you can modify your existing silicone coupler with a Plug n Play fittings and we will just replace it with our 4-Ply HP silicone coupler which is as good or better than anything currently supplied.

The silicone couplers have been shipped to us so we are just waiting to receive them shortly.

https://plus.google.com/111368442576496538340/posts/cnQ33G6KJhZ
Excellent! :thumbsup:

Jim
Sponsored

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
750 S. Eastcoast St, Lake Worth Fl. 33460
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
UPR 2015 Ecoboost Mustang

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Nice...so will there be priority for those of us who have already paid & been waiting a month..? :confused: LOL
I imagine they had plenty ready to go, just needed the adapters to show up. But I feel you on being anxious to receive something you've been waiting on.

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I imagine they had plenty ready to go, just needed the adapters to show up. But I feel you on being anxious to receive something you've been waiting on.
I know they were waiting on the silicone adaptor so you wouldn't have to drill into the intake..just been waiting a month & the anxiety has been through the roof! :frusty:

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I want to hurry up and get mine too. Every time I drive I'm putting a little bit of crap into my intake that doesn't belong. heh

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
We will be able to ship all the kits tomorrow. We currently have 51 kits that were waiting for the upgrade and they are all leaving tomorrow.Everyone PM that is waiting or ready for a kit and I will get them out tomorrow.

Joe

boosted_orange

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
We will be able to ship all the kits tomorrow. We currently have 51 kits that were waiting for the upgrade and they are all leaving tomorrow.Everyone PM that is waiting or ready for a kit and I will get them out tomorrow.

Joe
Pm sent..:headbang:

Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
UPRjoe: will you also be producing a Youtube installation video?. Your other videos have been more than helpful for installations.

UPRjoe

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Thank - tsunami and boosted_orange for the Peer Pressure that created this video. LOL, nice work guys !

I have also just figured out how to easily remove the dirty side hose from the oil pan by simply leaning over the drivers fender and reaching under the intake manifold right behind the air box with your palm facing up and using a screwdriver from the top to depress the factory quick connect hose end and removing it in a few minutes or less. The same process can be done with the for the factory quick connect hose at the throttle body end as well.

These new steps have allowed me to install the entire system in under 20 minutes with 3 tools.

1. A channel lock pliers to remove the bypass hose from the intake tube.

2. A screw driver to depress the factory quick connect fittings by using it to press the white button as I gently pull the fittings off also to remove the 2 clamps at the turbo inlet and the airbox end as well.

3. 1/4" Drive ratchet with an extension and an 8mm socket to remove the ground strap bolt and mount the catchy can at that location above the ground strap.

Even routing the hoses all the way around from the top was very easy.

I'm waiting for my camera batteries to charge to do a simple video on the UPR 2015 mustang EcoboostDual Valve Catch Can system for everyone to see and it can also be used for the hose removal and mounting on the UPR 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Single Valve Catch Can as well.

I just want to be clear that if I can get my arm in this location and not be a contortionist to do so this definitely proved to be a home run for the ease of installation. The only reason I say that is because I love to work out and my Forearms alone are over 16" and fit in a space that made me laugh at first thought.

I was wrong it was so much easier than jacking up the vehicle and getting all dirty.

Should have the UPR 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Dual Valve Catch Can installation video up in the next hour or so.

Joe
Sponsored