Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
is the LaSota Coyote Cookbook worth the $125
No. It's pretty vague and really doesn't get into any detail.

On the plus side I gave my idle some chop today. Love it !
Sponsored

Revtastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
When he posted that in 2019 it couldn't. KAM reset was added in one of the later firmwares.
I am lost also I have a 2015 gt and I have the Vmp tuner and I don't see the option for e85 tune can I run e85 with just a tune and a CAI I currently have ( air raid ) or should I invest in Ngauge I did read somewhere there isn't support for the NGauge any longer . I am a total noob at the moment

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I am lost also I have a 2015 gt and I have the Vmp tuner and I don't see the option for e85 tune can I run e85 with just a tune and a CAI I currently have ( air raid ) or should I invest in Ngauge I did read somewhere there isn't support for the NGauge any longer . I am a total noob at the moment
You would need to get a tune revision for e85. With the updated tune you would be able to run it without additional hardware assuming oem manifold on your gen 2. After market manifold will require bigger injectors on your MY.

Revtastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
You would need to get a tune revision for e85. With the updated tune you would be able to run it without additional hardware assuming oem manifold on your gen 2. After market manifold will require bigger injectors on your MY.
So I contacted vmp today and was told I can run e85 only if I bought new injectors and a new tune

Sponsored

Revtastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Should I buy a gen 3 intake or aftermarket?

Revtastic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
So it's 350 for the injectors and another 100 for the tune

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase