daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Seems very much like a tune related issue... sucks they won't even upload a new tune for you to try just to verify. It is all your fault of course, never them.
Sponsored

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
If you are still having issues link to us on TDN and we can point you in the right direction on where the issues lies as we can access your logs when you link to us on TDN.

Whether we tune it or not logs can pin point where the issue lies.

TDN code JGXF-9175

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Did YOU lock out the IMRCs? Did you physically feel in there to confirm they're locked open?
Did you cap off all the open ports from the IMRCs?
Are you absolutely positive you have the injectors you said you have? You could have a vacuum leak but in my experience installing the kit it would be pretty hard and careless to create one.
You installed a diff manifold/injectors/tune and it ran fine.
Again, are you SURE the IMRCs are locked open?

OP
OP
BluestreamDE

BluestreamDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2004 350z, 2019 Nissan Titan
If you are still having issues link to us on TDN and we can point you in the right direction on where the issues lies as we can access your logs when you link to us on TDN.

Whether we tune it or not logs can pin point where the issue lies.

TDN code JGXF-9175
thank you sir, I appreciate your support. I will keep you in mind when I tackle this later in the week.

Did YOU lock out the IMRCs? Did you physically feel in there to confirm they're locked open?
Did you cap off all the open ports from the IMRCs?
Are you absolutely positive you have the injectors you said you have? You could have a vacuum leak but in my experience installing the kit it would be pretty hard and careless to create one.
You installed a diff manifold/injectors/tune and it ran fine.
Again, are you SURE the IMRCs are locked open?
Thanks. They are all locked open. And the injectors are straight from Ford Performance. They are what I described.

IMG_6201.jpeg

Sponsored

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
thank you sir, I appreciate your support. I will keep you in mind when I tackle this later in the week.

Thanks. They are all locked open. And the injectors are straight from Ford Performance. They are what I described.

IMG_6201.jpeg
Sounds tune related then... If everything is in line then either the injector data is screwed up or the tune itself hasn't been changed to account for the IMRCs being disabled. Very strange indeed

OP
OP
BluestreamDE

BluestreamDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds tune related then... If everything is in line then either the injector data is screwed up or the tune itself hasn't been changed to account for the IMRCs being disabled. Very strange indeed
I agree. I understand Iā€™m not a master mechanic but I know my skill level from building a different car/platform to remove, add and replace parts fairly easy. And I explained my parts I installed in detail to them with the kit.

Even after triple checking my work, and coming up with this conclusion on the tune needing work, they didnā€™t budge. I donā€™t want to have a sour experience with Lund. They did well with me in the past, but it just doesnā€™t sit right with me paying as much as I did for them to not review the tune or get a second set of eyes on it.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Since he graciously offered to look it over I would link the log ASAP.
They did well with me in the past, but it just doesnā€™t sit right with me paying as much as I did for them to not review the tune or get a second set of eyes on it.
This is the norm for Lund of late.

I've tuned enough cars to know how easy it is to accidentally change a parameter, especially with HP tuners software.

OP
OP
BluestreamDE

BluestreamDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I've tuned enough cars to know how easy it is to accidentally change a parameter, especially with HP tuners software.
Mmhmm. I sent the request in TDN earlier today. Just Waiting on approval.

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT

Just scrolling with the mouse wheel and hovering over something can change stuff accidentally, and in the IMRC section there's a lot of those type of parameters.
I had a similar experience with them about 3 years ago. Didn't want to review a simple datalog unless I paid 100 bucks. I paid, just for them to say looks good your car is broke not our problem. Changed my tune, problem was solved. If I were to do it all over again I'd go with wengerd. Lund sucks for the average Joe.

Sponsored

Wengerd Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wengerdperformance.com
First Name
Derel
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Whipple 15 Mustang GT TT 18 F150 VMP ODIN
I agree. I understand Iā€™m not a master mechanic but I know my skill level from building a different car/platform to remove, add and replace parts fairly easy. And I explained my parts I installed in detail to them with the kit.

Even after triple checking my work, and coming up with this conclusion on the tune needing work, they didnā€™t budge. I donā€™t want to have a sour experience with Lund. They did well with me in the past, but it just doesnā€™t sit right with me paying as much as I did for them to not review the tune or get a second set of eyes on it.
While we hate to see people always jump to a tune problem immediatly it does appear that is the case here or the incorrect tune was loaded. Regardless the issue lies in whats in the ecu and does not appear to be a mechanical issue

We log many more channels then what they do so this is just going off of what the log on your account shows using their channels

18 GT.png

OP
OP
BluestreamDE

BluestreamDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While we hate to see people always jump to a tune problem immediatly it does appear that is the case here or the incorrect tune was loaded. Regardless the issue lies in whats in the ecu and does not appear to be a mechanical issue

We log many more channels then what they do so this is just going off of what the log on your account shows using their channels

18 GT.png
i appreciate you taking a look at it for me. I definitely feel a lot better hearing that itā€™s a calibration issue most likely.

after work tomorrow I will provide another log and test Lundā€™s base map one more time. If they do not help me even after the findings prove the tune needs to be reviewed, Iā€™m just gonna have to bite the bullet on spending what I did with them and pay for a tune from you guys. So far everyone has definitely praised your professionalism and tune quality so Iā€™m convinced šŸ‘

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Lund is gonna get their panties in a wad when you tell them it's their fault. Ego gut punch

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Wengerd continues to prove why the Lund nut swingers are just that at this point. There is very little reason to use them these days. Mr. Wengerd, keep doing what you do. ( I am not tuned by you, but I would not hesitate to do business with you).

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you remove the vac line from the bov so it stays closed and see if it runs?
Sponsored