Triple Yellow R - new 5K adm

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
That color combo was in my top 4 when I ordered. Seen a non yeller non R person a couple times and really liked it.
Sponsored

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
I like TY GT350's and if this R was at MSRP w/black roof I would be on my way to Florida yesterday.

Thanks for heads up OP.

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
This isn't anything rare now days! And I can't believe this dealer has just sat that R outside for that long! I've seen kids crawl all over GT350's in the showroom, I could only imagine one that is outside with no supervision! I'd go over this with a magnifying glass to make sure it hasn't been damaged sitting there like that!

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
This isn't anything rare now days! And I can't believe this dealer has just sat that R outside for that long! I've seen kids crawl all over GT350's in the showroom, I could only imagine one that is outside with no supervision! I'd go over this with a magnifying glass to make sure it hasn't been damaged sitting there like that!
This!!!!
My dealer held my car in a back shop for me so it wouldn't get molested.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
What isn't rare? That dealers let cars sit outside or $5k over R deal?

Sponsored

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
What isn't rare? That dealers let cars sit outside or $5k over R deal?
$5K over is around if you search hard enough.. just keep an eye on the ones that are sitting with high ADM's, they come to their senses towards the end of the month and realize it's time to move it. I got a call on a Lightning blue yesterday for $5K over if I want it. I know of a few others I could probably try and make deals on. You just have to be trying and let the dealers know you are not desperate IMO.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
$5k is out there, I agree - but I think it's still pretty rare. There's usually a catch, like they are killing it on the trade or something like that...which makes a $5k deal, NOT a $5k deal.

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
$5k is out there, I agree - but I think it's still pretty rare. There's usually a catch, like they are killing it on the trade or something like that...which makes a $5k deal, NOT a $5k deal.
Or a few folks ordered them for MSRP-$5k ADM range. Very few if any 'dealer ordered' in that range from what I've seen posted here.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I think the market has softened. The triple yellow R 5K ADM, a lightning blue R for 5K in another thread, and the one that I have re-negotiated to 5K ADM, as well as the reported MSRP R's that have been more frequent than in the past. Is it the report of 1000 R's in '17? Continuation to MY 18? Who knows.

I was ready to drive over to Tampa and buy that triple yellow R for 5K over had my dealer not agreed to 5K for the order I had in place. In my conversation with my sales person, the manager absolutely agreed with the market assessment and did not bat an eye at the 5K arrangement.

I am sure that the triple yellow R is long gone, and rightfully so.

Sponsored

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
Wait until Ford announces the upcoming new performance product.

GT350 ADMs are gonna crash big time.

Wait for it ....

Hermz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
Mad bias here ... but I get nothing but compliments on mine. I feel that it's one of those colors that looks even better in person. Really shows the lines well. Someone scoop that up, I wish I only paid $73k for mine. No RAGRETS!

29577139871_8510a70a9b_b.jpg

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Mad bias here ... but I get nothing but compliments on mine. I feel that it's one of those colors that looks even better in person. Really shows the lines well. Someone scoop that up, I wish I only paid $73k for mine. No RAGRETS!

29577139871_8510a70a9b_b.jpg
Not even one? Not a single letter?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think the market has softened. The triple yellow R 5K ADM, a lightning blue R for 5K in another thread, and the one that I have re-negotiated to 5K ADM, as well as the reported MSRP R's that have been more frequent than in the past. Is it the report of 1000 R's in '17? Continuation to MY 18? Who knows.

I was ready to drive over to Tampa and buy that triple yellow R for 5K over had my dealer not agreed to 5K for the order I had in place. In my conversation with my sales person, the manager absolutely agreed with the market assessment and did not bat an eye at the 5K arrangement.

I am sure that the triple yellow R is long gone, and rightfully so.
I will inevitably soften - just saying that hearing that one is for sale or someone was offered one at a certain price isn't an actual sale. The blue one, if it's the one I'm thinking of was negotiated with a trade which isn't the same as a straight up $5k over sale.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Wait until Ford announces the upcoming new performance product.

GT350 ADMs are gonna crash big time.

Wait for it ....
THIS!!! Currently pissed at Koons ford in Washington DC for refusing to sell me a black GT350 for sticker. They wanted 5k ADM and they have 17 total GT350s in stock! WTF they even had 2 GT350Rs on the showroom floor for 99k with ADM they are out of their mind.

Ive been keeping an eye on the all black one with the highback recaros on their lot and see how long it takes them to move it. :frusty:
Sponsored