Triple Yellow R - new 5K adm

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Not to worry my friend - for the past 11 years I have worked for the largest beer company in the world, so I'm not lying to you when I say that my beer needs are looked after :D

Enjoy the new ride! looking forward to seeing pics once you get it home.
Bottle of 18 yr single malt scotch?
Sponsored

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
What color stripes???? I suspect black, with that black roof...

My wife is afraid to ride in my '16 Track Pack with me, even though she's done several HPDEs in the past.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What color stripes???? I suspect black, with that black roof...

My wife is afraid to ride in my '16 Track Pack with me, even though she's done several HPDEs in the past.
My plan of "attack" is that me and the wife will do the track attack together.

When I was in Tooele at the first track attack, she tagged along. This time, she will be able to drive. It should be fun.

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
Yea, I know. I wasn't crazy about the color either, but...... it is growing on me.

At 2k, its a no brainer.

I still plan to get the avalanche grey R that I have had on order for over a year. Build date August 18th.
But TY is the bes looking color on this car! :headbang:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
But TY is the bes looking color on this car! :headbang:
Triple yellow didn't grab me at first, but today after a wash and wax, wow. Closer inspection of the paint (during the wash and wax) led me to believe that some extra attention went into this finish. No orange peel, no defects. VFR direct to PPF in the very near future.

Whole car vs partial is the question.

Sponsored

czaustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manuals and DCT
Triple yellow didn't grab me at first, but today after a wash and wax, wow. Closer inspection of the paint (during the wash and wax) led me to believe that some extra attention went into this finish. No orange peel, no defects. VFR direct to PPF in the very near future.

I had a 1970 428CJ 4 Speed Mach 1 in college that I named "Mellow Yellow" but of course it did not resemble that name. I am actually growing quite fond of the TY - Looks awesome!!!!!

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark

Whole car if you have the cash...no brainer. Couldve saved myself some chips on the rear qtr panels if I hadnt cheaped out at first :rant:

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)

Whole car for sure, as it appears that the extra cost shouldn't be a concern :D

Seriously though, I did the whole car as well, but it is probably most beneficial on a black car that shows swirl marks and minor imperfections more than anything else. Having said that, washing and maintenance is a joke now and absolutely stress free. WELL worth the upfront cash IMO, as the peace of mind is priceless.
Sponsored