Transmission 10r80 issues?

Serp305

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Hello, I bought mustang gt 2019 couple months ago and I noticed everytime the car been sitting for few hours, or start it up for work in the morning the car lunges me on 2rd - 3rd gear o 3rd to 4rd gear not sure cause I don't have a digital cluster but the weird thing is, it only does it once and then just gear change normally, if anyone has any insight about this issue I would much appreciate it.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hello, I bought mustang gt 2019 couple months ago and I noticed everytime the car been sitting for few hours, or start it up for work in the morning the car lunges me on 2rd - 3rd gear o 3rd to 4rd gear not sure cause I don't have a digital cluster but the weird thing is, it only does it once and then just gear change normally, if anyone has any insight about this issue I would much appreciate it.
Check fluid level (or have dealer do it). If the car is still under warranty (Powertrain is 5/60k), make an appointment.

There is also the main 10R80 thread if you have not seen it or read anything in Post 1, Page 1 - lots of info...
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...tions-to-harsh-or-no-shift-conditions.135463/