Tracking a GT500

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
It's the same issue every time this gets brought up. The people that don't like him, including myself, give very specific reasons why they don't like him and the other side responds with "yeah but you're old and mad." It's never an intelligent discussion.

I'm 29, go ahead and tell me how old and mad I am.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
It's the same issue every time this gets brought up. The people that don't like him, including myself, give very specific reasons why they don't like him and the other side responds with "yeah but you're old and mad." It's never an intelligent discussion.

Right, some don't like him and should be able to voice it, if they so choose. Then the "supporters" show up to defend him, not even realizing their arguments to support him come across the exact way as the ones they are arguing against, lol.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE

it does seem like clockwork.

i tried, it just finally got to the point i couldn't with the bait. i'm in my 30s and they can get off my lawn.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Exactly.

This is what i picture as the guys using the term "boomer"
what-are-bernie-bros.jpg