Track Attack registration now open!

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
FYI, you have a year from the date you took delivery to go to Track Attack. Maybe you can still go when the time is right.
Thanks for the kind words Jaime and our year ends in mid March, so there is hope she gets better and we sneak away for a few days. Fingers and eyes crossed. :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Heading out in the morning to arrive in Charlotte tomorrow afternoon.
Looking forward to a great Monday...see those who are attending soon!
Have a great time George! I'm probably going to sit it out until this pandemic is over. (At least until there is a vaccine).

Drive it like you stole it!

SuperSnake427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2001 Mustang, 1967 Mustang Fastback, 1966 Shelby Cobra
Have a great time George! I'm probably going to sit it out until this pandemic is over. (At least until there is a vaccine).

Drive it like you stole it!
Tom, I’m in the same boat as you. Do you know if they will extend the invitation through the next year? Was really looking forward to going and taking pops, but not right now.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
@SuperSnake427

I've dealt with the Ford Performance Driving School a lot. They are very strict with the rules. As I know it, you have one year from the day you take delivery to attend the track attack.

My last (4th attendance) was scheduled and I wound up having to work. The Ford Performance Racing School would not give me any kind of extension. My slot was forfeited.

The only chance you have is if Ford has some kind of waiver due to the pandemic. I have no idea if there is any kind of relief.

I'd like to go, but if I didn't, it wouldn't break my heart to not go again. That last experience really left me quite sour on the whole thing. I must say that if you have never been, you really have to go. The program is run very well and you get a lot of great instruction and experience.

Sponsored

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Heading out in the morning to arrive in Charlotte tomorrow afternoon.
Looking forward to a great Monday...see those who are attending soon!
Just flew into town! Looking forward to it! I didn’t know the reception was cancelled either until last week!

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
KB left everybody in his dust at the strip. White lightning baby!

About five of us rented Roebling for a track day in late September. My good friend George from MGW is bringing his newly acquired GT3 so I'll have my work cut out for me. Tracked there twice before and the turn that gets my attention is the last one before the long straight...something about that concrete barrier.

Roebling is on my bucket list

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
KB,

Just last Oct, managed 193 MPH for approx 10 miles in my 07 GT500 out in Texas. We were at an "high speed event" that closed down 10.4 miles roadway and we "run what your brung" thing.

Thats the fastest I ever been.....

Sponsored

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Been there, Jim and I suppose, early on, it was an option. But from what I've seen the past few years, that event has exploded. Way too many people to wait in line with. Plus, it's only a former runway so even if you get to the max airspeed, it wouldn't be for long.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
B: You're gonna have a blast and the forecast looks spectacular! MUCH cooler than last month.
The morning looks good for the drag racing part. It 40% chance of rain in the afternoon. Hope we get a few dry sessions before the rain starts. Running wet and dry will be fun. :fingerscrossed: