Sponsored

Track Attack registration now open!

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Quick follow up on the GT500 Track Attack event.

As I said, it was an outstanding experience. The flow of the program along with being fully saturated in driving exercises exceeded my expectations.

The instructors were all great folks and highly experienced. The facility was incredible. To have access to a world class track and drag strip at one location is a major benefit.

My objective of learning the capabilities and nuances of the GT500 was successfully accomplished. Truly an amazing car on all fronts.

We pushed the cars hard, literally hot lapping run after run and they performed consistently well. Mid 12 sec 1/4 mile ETs are reflective of the usage along with mid 80 temps, but the fun factor guage was pegged the entire day!

Overall rating, 10 out of 10. FP...great job and thank you!

If you own this car, I highly recommend you take advantage of this opportunity.

I also learned that the 22 GT500s at that stable are exclusive to the owners program. Meaning, you can't buy your way into a GT500 track experience...you have to buy another car to do so.

IMG_0745.jpg
It was a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone! I too, was impressed with how hard we were pushing the cars and how well they did. Very well run program.
Sponsored

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
anyone else on here signed up for 10/14-15?
I will be there for round two! I attended their first session this past spring with car #1. This will be my second time through. It’s an amazing day!