Sponsored

Track Attack registration now open!

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜09 GT500KR & ā€˜16 GT350 Track Pack & ā€˜20 GT500 HP
I guess I should have known someone like Mario would make it possible, Don...WOW and, you can book it a TMS, too. I just might have to look in that, dude...many thanks.

BTW, does anyone find it unusual that Penske is running the show at Indy? :-) All those painted stripes and rental trucks, huh? <bigger grin>
Penske bought the place last fall. So he can do what he wants now!
Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone here going to the 10/1-2 dates?

Mkeane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Iā€™m not seeing any dates except for Sept, anyone else see any other dates?
There may not be any more spots those days. There was only 2 left when I signed up. Just wondering if any other spots were forum members

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
While I highly recommend that anyone who does the TA event, get the RaceKeeper Photo/Video option for a couple valid reasons.

First, their photogs probably have better gear and secondly, even if you're an image nut like me, you won't have TIME to do much photography, they keep you busy.

As luck would have it, as maybe one of the attendees who REALLY wanted some great images, I kinda got gipped with the shots of my white car.

But, I wanted to gin up a "TA Print" as I've done previously, and these were the best shots of "The White Lightning" car. ;-)

kb-ta-print_01_1920.jpg

I know, I know...

"THREE AND NINE!" :-)

Finch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500(July 8 birthday), 2021 Ranger Tremor
There may not be any more spots those days. There was only 2 left when I signed up. Just wondering if any other spots were forum members
I just booked 10/14-15 today. They also had 10/29-30 available.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
I just booked 10/14-15 today. They also had 10/29-30 available.
Sucks you couldnt hop on the 10/1-2. Another time....

Sponsored

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Yes, it was, Snake, unfortunately.
Ok, thanks for your response KB.

Today was the first communication I recieved from the event staff indicating the reception was "suspended".

Evidentally it has been since May, but no mention of it when I registered in July or in subsequent emails until today.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
It certainly would have been nice to meet the staff at chow, Snake but you can imagine how difficult it would be with masks and distancing.

I'm sure those who have attended before the plague would say that it was enjoyable but the truth is, after a semi-long day with air travel from Texas to NC, I was ready to hit the rack by dinner time and wanted to be well rested for the big day.

It all worked out and it was THE most fun I've ever had in a vehicle and every new owner that is able, should attend for sure if at all possible.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
It all worked out and it was THE most fun I've ever had in a vehicle and every new owner that is able, should attend for sure if at all possible.
Pouting currently... It does not look like it is in the cards for us, as we are caring for my elderly mother-in-law and time is ticking away. Who knows what tomorrow will bring especially this year and we are really enjoying the content you guys have posted, thank you all.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Pouting currently... It does not look like it is in the cards for us, as we are caring for my elderly mother-in-law and time is ticking away. Who knows what tomorrow will bring especially this year and we are really enjoying the content you guys have posted, thank you all.
Curtis, very sorry to hear about your mother in-law. I wish you and your family the best.

FYI, you have a year from the date you took delivery to go to Track Attack. Maybe you can still go when the time is right.
Sponsored