TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
and yet since it's 50-state legal, why the hell would you neuter yourself to buying in-state?
The only reason I didn’t got to AZ is because I didn’t wanna arrive home with rock chips and shit all over my brand new car…

Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Drive it like you stole it!

Wait, n/m

You're in California.

Monthly payment with gas is now $32,556 a month. :(

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
When my last car got wrecked, Cadillac wanted $50k ADM on the CT5-V’s. . .
I quit the search shortly after that, but Granger got me back in it!
50K ADM, I could see if it was something crazy like a GT2 or 3 but for a CT5-V, nope

I looked at some of them and while they seemed nice the build quality still seemed the same as my ATS which I think is ok but nothing exceptional

I am thinking about Granger even though it would be some work to get it here as the thought of paying the markups is beyond annoying.

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
and yet since it's 50-state legal, why the hell would you neuter yourself to buying in-state?
for me it is just laziness, the thought of doing a deal with an out of state (or a really long drive) and having to get it registered, plated, insured etc sight unseen, and or transported to my house just seems like a pain, that and I am not 100% committed to the car yet, unfortunately none around here to see and I wanted to get a feel for the standard seats vs the recaros.

Took a ride in a friends GT500 with the recaros and they were a bit more form fitting than I'd like

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Took a ride in a friends GT500 with the recaros and they were a bit more form fitting than I'd like
there are at least 3 different 'shapes' to Ford Recaros. The Bullitt ones are wide and very accomodating. The GT350 are much narrower and the GT350R narrower still. The EB+Handling was tighter than the Bullitt but less than the GT350. I don't know what gives because there should be exactly 2 sizes IMO.

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
there are at least 3 different 'shapes' to Ford Recaros. The Bullitt ones are wide and very accomodating. The GT350 are much narrower and the GT350R narrower still. The EB+Handling was tighter than the Bullitt but less than the GT350. I don't know what gives because there should be exactly 2 sizes IMO.
any idea on how the Mach 1s are like? was thinking about going with the standard seats finally found a dealer that will take an order
Sponsored