Sponsored

Thoughts on this 2022

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I’m not seeing the issue with the CF report regarding the “how” it got from FL to NH. It clearly states in the CF that it was sold at auction in 08/14/22…. These dealers buy and transport vehicles all over when getting them from auctions…

As far as the asking price and price changes - it’s a white car, nothing special about it. It’s also in the Northeast now as others have noted. Sports cars do not sell well in this region after summer months are over, that’s fact. Most people aren’t looking to buy a performance car during winter. Those who do, know they can sometimes get a better deal on that type of car from Sept through Feb months.

IMO, hit up cargurus, do a Nationwide search and compare pricing. You can probably get more car for less $$$ depending on where it’s geographically located.

I mean as a for instance, I’ve seen guys buying Bullitts for $50k-$55k…. My question is why, when there’s a shit ton of Bullitts flooding cargurus for as low as $41k…. LMAO…

Don’t let emotions play into the purchase, because there always better deals out there.
Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I’m not seeing the issue with the CF report regarding the “how” it got from FL to NH. It clearly states in the CF that it was sold at auction in 08/14/22…. These dealers buy and transport vehicles all over when getting them from auctions…

As far as the asking price and price changes - it’s a white car, nothing special about it. It’s also in the Northeast now as others have noted. Sports cars do not sell well in this region after summer months are over, that’s fact. Most people aren’t looking to buy a performance car during winter. Those who do, know they can sometimes get a better deal on that type of car from Sept through Feb months.

IMO, hit up cargurus, do a Nationwide search and compare pricing. You can probably get more car for less $$$ depending on where it’s geographically located.

I mean as a for instance, I’ve seen guys buying Bullitts for $50k-$55k…. My question is why, when there’s a shit ton of Bullitts flooding cargurus for as low as $41k…. LMAO…

Don’t let emotions play into the purchase, because there always better deals out there.
Problem here is it was sold originally in 6/22 And in less that 60 days, sold at an Auction.
A car this new, with almost no miles. doesn't end up at an auction. it end up at the dealership and then maybe traded off or sold off to another dealer . The original sale to auction sale is to short for it to be a repo'd car. Something is very "off"

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
They add them because yoyo's pay them.
Sad when there is how many ford stores in that state, and neighboring states.
My legs work, I have no problem getting out of a chair and walking out the door.
110%
Not disagreeing with u and FWIW I bought my 19 under invoice with just (PA) standard fee’s plus tax

If people would stop paying adm or crazy fee’s and stick to a plan these crooked dealers would be forced to deal or get screwed.

Last edited:

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
I agree. Smells of a hurricane vehicle to me. Big fat nope.
Well, there weren't any hurricanes (or even big storms) in FL until the end of September, so I don't know about it being a hurricane vehicle. Sounds like a repo and maybe a dealer trade (did someone want a Bronco?) But that is a good price for Premium PP1. Probably related to not wanting to carry that car over the long snowy winter. I'd bite.
Sponsored