Sponsored

This is why I don’t trust anyone else building my engine

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I'm not sure if these guys have a habit of pretending to have less money than they do,
I really think this is the case.
I don't know for sure, but my gut tells me that they play it off as not having any cake. Then the following 2 weeks, they are buying another car or building another car. Ppppfffffftttttttt,...........

200.gif

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
That really happened, I saw that video. I remember thinking what I piece of $hit. You have to have no pride to beg on YouTube
Damn! That’s on an “Iceberg Slim“ level of doing things. Don’t know who Iceberg Slim is? He’s got a documentary on Amazon Prime; SMDH. Did the viewers pay out on Zander’s request?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I doubt a single vehicle in Hoovie's or Cleetus's fleet is in their personal names. If they over-extend themselves I'm sure their personal finances are completely safe and the LLC itself will just go under, at which time they launch a new one and keep going.
For Cletus I assume its mostly in his Shops/Business name. That's logical. Hoovie also has said a few times he was a private used car sales business, and many of this cars are also cheaper. They both are pretty up front they are doing things for/with/as a business. Tarvish is a bit less upfront about that, but he also is rather clear that he HAS money but is usually cheap in how he wants to spend it.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
LLC or not, there signing personal guarantee’s on the finance side. Commercial lenders do not give carte blanche financing to LLC’s, or S Corps. Guaranteed in every request for financing through their LLC the commercial lender is pulling there personal credit. They(commercial lender) may not require the personal guarantee but that will only happen after a long history of performance. That’s generally specific to a track record with the particular lender.

They do make good money off sponsorships. But what many people don't realize is a lot of these YouTubers have their channels set up as LLCs. Many of them also probably push the accompanying tax laws to their limits. I doubt a single vehicle in Hoovie's or Cleetus's fleet is in their personal names. If they over-extend themselves I'm sure their personal finances are completely safe and the LLC itself will just go under, at which time they launch a new one and keep going.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Damn! That’s on an “Iceberg Slim“ level of doing things. Don’t know who Iceberg Slim is? He’s got a documentary on Amazon Prime; SMDH. Did the viewers pay out on Zander’s request?
I don’t know but he had a new engine in it in a couple weeks. It was funny and sad watching him blow up after installing the turbo kit. he was driving it with his tuner in the passenger seat making adjustments and logging. Tuner gives him the green light so he hammered down to redline. Disintegrated the block. They had the waistgate hooked up wrong so it just kept building boost until boom.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
1621859775798.gif

I’ve been here before. It takes the wind out of your sails in an instant. He was making 1100 rwhp wasn’t he? Then he went radio silent for a while, and now he has the new built 5.2 with a blower setup. I wonder what happened to cause the switch? All he said in one of his recent videos was that the TT was a good setup and that he and Hellhorse had to separate for other reasons.

Last edited:

subject617

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT, 2020 Bullitt
All he said in one of his recent videos was that the TT was a good setup and that he and Hellhorse had to separate for other reasons.
Maybe someone actually required payment and not "internet fame" and "exposure"?

I watched a few videos but never really got interested, later it even annoyed me.

OP
OP
Jackson1320

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
thinking give me give me give me all the time gets old. Company’s want a return on there investment. I think his exhaust sounds like a wet fart

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
You guys need to remember half of everything on YouTube is an act. There is much more that goes on behind the scenes that never makes it to public view. Much of which sometimes is to protect other companies involved. It’s not always the right thing to do. Sometimes the truth needs to be told regardless of protecting companies or not. In any case, Zander had an engine pulled without his consent. I’m sure it was done with the best intentions. But I can tell you that that turbo kit was by no means free. A 35k subscriber channel is not getting a bunch of free shit only averaging 5k video views per video most of the time. So I think he reached a breaking point protecting other. Anyone who pulls off a perfectly good turbo kit for a blower or another setup means that there is more than meets the eye. Zander also switched tuners too. So let’s all read between the lines a bit. There is definitely something that has happened. Zander did a live stream about it. He got the car back with a whole lot of things missing or lost. That would piss anyone off. Zander does the YouTube thing somewhat but that’s what the platform expects. Behind the scenes is an Army vet injured overseas just trying to make a few extra bucks telling his journey on YouTube. I don’t see him coming after anyone else’s hustle… but long story short. If he pulled a turbo kit off the car then that means that there is more story to it. After all, VMP is definitely not giving away free anything to anyone these days with coronavirus crap going on. So that means he came out of pocket to replace an engine and boost. Last he showed the car at the shop it had made power and was running, then the motor gets pulled, then boost changes to a new setup and tuner. Something happened but the world may never know. Perhaps he is not trying to go through a legal shit show, even if he has the right to do so. Perhaps he just wants to move on and be done with it. That might explain the supercharger. Something just a bit more reliable as a daily.

Sponsored

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
You guys need to remember half of everything on YouTube is an act. There is much more that goes on behind the scenes that never makes it to public view. Much of which sometimes is to protect other companies involved. It’s not always the right thing to do. Sometimes the truth needs to be told regardless of protecting companies or not. In any case, Zander had an engine pulled without his consent. I’m sure it was done with the best intentions. But I can tell you that that turbo kit was by no means free. A 35k subscriber channel is not getting a bunch of free shit only averaging 5k video views per video most of the time. So I think he reached a breaking point protecting other. Anyone who pulls off a perfectly good turbo kit for a blower or another setup means that there is more than meets the eye. Zander also switched tuners too. So let’s all read between the lines a bit. There is definitely something that has happened. Zander did a live stream about it. He got the car back with a whole lot of things missing or lost. That would piss anyone off. Zander does the YouTube thing somewhat but that’s what the platform expects. Behind the scenes is an Army vet injured overseas just trying to make a few extra bucks telling his journey on YouTube. I don’t see him coming after anyone else’s hustle… but long story short. If he pulled a turbo kit off the car then that means that there is more story to it. After all, VMP is definitely not giving away free anything to anyone these days with coronavirus crap going on. So that means he came out of pocket to replace an engine and boost. Last he showed the car at the shop it had made power and was running, then the motor gets pulled, then boost changes to a new setup and tuner. Something happened but the world may never know. Perhaps he is not trying to go through a legal shit show, even if he has the right to do so. Perhaps he just wants to move on and be done with it. That might explain the supercharger. Something just a bit more reliable as a daily.
Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

Gregory347

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1985 Mustang
Sometimes the truth needs to be told regardless of protecting companies or not

you are writing in riddles..... give the facts so someone else doesn't get screwed like you apparently did... why protect a company that is not practicing good business...let the truth out man.... what's the true story here?

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Here we go again with this guy... I feel like there's some therapy for people that speak about themselves in the third person. I've seen 3 year olds hide better than this in plain sight. Zander did say something that is very true. A lot of YouTube is an act. His absolutely is.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
you are writing in riddles..... give the facts so someone else doesn't get screwed like you apparently did... why protect a company that is not practicing good business...let the truth out man.... what's the true story here?
Above statement was worded that way on purpose. There are other YouTubers that were working with X company that say what was happening and pulled their kits off too. Above stated, let’s read between the lines. Perhaps send a pm to those affected for a straight up answer. Unless they decide to speak up here. I’m sure there are pictures and proof too 😉 plus other eye witness accounts. Remember Zander was never alone when he had his car at location. I’m sure they will validate things too.
Sponsored