svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Here we go again with this guy... I feel like there's some therapy for people that speak about themselves in the third person. I've seen 3 year olds hide better than this in plain sight. Zander did say something that is very true. A lot of YouTube is an act. His absolutely is.
Everything you watch on TV and movies is an act too. Get over it.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Pulls motor...

"It could be something as simple as a head gasket."

Snort!

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Now you changed your profile info to say your first name is William and you’re from Texas. Why are you trying to hide?

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Now you changed your profile info to say your first name is William and you’re from Texas. Why are you trying to hide?
Next episode on YouTube. I'm in the witness protection program bc of what I know. But PM me to get the full scoop. Lousy contribution to the community, over hype of simple things.

Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

As long as Zander tells the truth and doesn’t set out to slander Hellhorse, then he shall be protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. He’s already dropped breadcrumbs in some of his videos anyways. He mentioned that there was damaged wiring, parts missing, etc. It certainly would be helpful to the Mustang community if he would share what happened in his dealings with HH, in an effort to prevent it from happening to someone else.

There are definitely a lot of people scratching their heads as to why one day, he posts a video with the TT setup making 1100 rwhp on HH’s dyno, then goes silent for a bit and the next thing we know, he‘s picking up his car with no engine. Why didn’t he pick up the engine too (even if it had been removed from the car for modification)? I mean, after all, it had a working engine in it when he took it to HH. Was it pushed beyond it’s limits and it blew up? If so, that’s the Risk associated with wringing out these engines.

Lastly, are people joking when they say Zander is on here posting under an alias name?

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
No, svtfever is Zander13.
Ok gotcha!

Well then Zander, when you read this, please step up and help out your fellow Mustang community, by letting us know what the real skinny is on your dealings with HH. It wouldn’t be right to let someone else step in a pile of ish (that you know exists), on a road you’ve already traveled.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Where are we at on this story Zander? It was left open ended; a smoke and mirrors act, mixed with tap-dancing if you will. People are on this forum looking to mod and go fast every single day. Don’t let someone get screwed when you could have been more helpful. We can handle the truth. The question is, are you willing to help your m6g family out by laying out the facts of this story in a clear and concise manner? Do that and then you can say what Paul Harvey used to say. Don’t do that and the saying will have to remain, “now you still don’t know the rest of the story.”

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
You guys need to remember half of everything on YouTube is an act. There is much more that goes on behind the scenes that never makes it to public view. Much of which sometimes is to protect other companies involved. It’s not always the right thing to do. Sometimes the truth needs to be told regardless of protecting companies or not. In any case, Zander had an engine pulled without his consent. I’m sure it was done with the best intentions. But I can tell you that that turbo kit was by no means free. A 35k subscriber channel is not getting a bunch of free shit only averaging 5k video views per video most of the time. So I think he reached a breaking point protecting other. Anyone who pulls off a perfectly good turbo kit for a blower or another setup means that there is more than meets the eye. Zander also switched tuners too. So let’s all read between the lines a bit. There is definitely something that has happened. Zander did a live stream about it. He got the car back with a whole lot of things missing or lost. That would piss anyone off. Zander does the YouTube thing somewhat but that’s what the platform expects. Behind the scenes is an Army vet injured overseas just trying to make a few extra bucks telling his journey on YouTube. I don’t see him coming after anyone else’s hustle… but long story short. If he pulled a turbo kit off the car then that means that there is more story to it. After all, VMP is definitely not giving away free anything to anyone these days with coronavirus crap going on. So that means he came out of pocket to replace an engine and boost. Last he showed the car at the shop it had made power and was running, then the motor gets pulled, then boost changes to a new setup and tuner. Something happened but the world may never know. Perhaps he is not trying to go through a legal shit show, even if he has the right to do so. Perhaps he just wants to move on and be done with it. That might explain the supercharger. Something just a bit more reliable as a daily.

No one fucking cares. Get over yourself. JFC didnt mommy and daddy tell you they loved you as a child?

WTF is wrong with people today.

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
Ok gotcha!

Well then Zander, when you read this, please step up and help out your fellow Mustang community, by letting us know what the real skinny is on your dealings with HH. It wouldn’t be right to let someone else step in a pile of ish (that you know exists), on a road you’ve already traveled.
Zander is a joke. He’s the type of guy that makes me embarrassed to even own a mustang. He’s a better fit for the Subaru crowd

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Do we really need to say mean shit to each other? The man supposedly is a wounded vet. Have some respect for that at the least.
Sponsored