OP
OP
jd_cobra

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
I might step on some toes here but I can't understand why that horrible honeycomb pattern taillight covers for cars has become so damn popular... it looks like shit
Along with that ugly ass spoiler.
Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
That.... thing.... on the back; is it some sort of air brake or speed diminishing apparatus?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Some people desire attention of any kind, even if it's negative. Thus you end up with ear rape exhausts on cars that will never see a real track in their life.
I'd rather see something hideous than hear something obnoxious but that's just me. Riced out cars near me aren't bad. The old lifted trucks with either no exhaust or an exhaust that sounds like a few hundred people beating each other with trumpets is pretty bad around here.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
I’m guessing all the dark parts are carbon fiber and that’s why none of them are painted. Not my cup of tea at all but I’m sure there’s stuff about my car people may not like. Zero f*cks…. And that spoiler looks like a gt350r but oversized. Lmao

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
True, but he thinks it's cool and he gets a lot of looks and thumbs up ............ don't believe it just ask him LMAO

OO! check out the painted calipers .

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
there is another yellow s550 in cypress that’s riced out and slammed on extremely negative camber wheels with an obnoxiously loud exhaust.

I get that people can do what they want to their cars but I’ll never understand why they think that’s cool.

There is loud and then there is loud, do you know the difference, or just the sound police ?

Sponsored

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
I've seen worse unfortunately. Hopefully he can paint that front end and ditch the wing and should look ok. Now those chargers and challengers are on a different level of obnoxious :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.