Sponsored

This is why i hate the toyota Prius.....

FordTechOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
Fixed it for you. ;) The Prius has been ranked one of the most reliable cars on the market for a number of years now, and is arguably the most efficient in terms of economy for its owners in its price point. I would argue that is more of the reasoning.

Not to defend the Prius, because I hate them -- IMO the Prius is one of the biggest scams of our time, and while they are good for their owners, are really not much better for the environment than our Mustangs. In regards to the drivers, here in CO they are environmental good Samaritans and act like road rule vigilantes.

Sorry about your car OP -- I avoid Prius drivers like the plague because I have had too many close calls.
Where did you get your basis for your claim that the Prius is "ranked one of the most reliable cars on the market"?? Perhaps you made it up?

Per the Edmunds True Cost to Own, the Prius actually has higher repair costs, higher maintenance costs (almost double), and more depreciation over a 5 year term of ownership than a comparable Chevy Volt.

I think the main point though is that no self-respecting man would ever be caught dead in any Prius model.

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
For all you Mustang owners who purchased their Mustang in a respectable "loud" color, such as Competition Orange, just know that you have "competition". I didn't give the car a good going over given as this was a public space, but it appears to have plastic hubcaps, and I bet there is high performance drum brakes hiding under those steel wheels

:lol:
prius1b - Copy.jpg

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
For all you Mustang owners who purchased their Mustang in a respectable "loud" color, such as Competition Orange, just know that you have "competition". I didn't give the car a good going over given as this was a public space, but it appears to have plastic hubcaps, and I bet there is high performance drum brakes hiding under those steel wheels

:lol:
Ah, the Prius C... For greenies who can't afford the Full-Monty Prius. A Toyota Yaris with batteries and electric motor added... Plus, an array of, uh, fruity colors. A truly pitiful conveyance, but a brilliant move on Toyota's part. They have capitalized on the stupidity of the green crowd most spectacularly. Subaru is doing the same. Does anyone really believe that either company really gives a shit about someone else's environmental causes? I envy both Toyota and Subaru for tapping into this part of the market so smartly. A liberal fool and his money...

Sponsored

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
Lol.. I like how you can also clearly see the Mustang in the reflection of the Prius too :)...

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
So this happened last week, and I've been dealing with insurance and what not.
All damage was cosmetic and no bent frame just angry it happened but then kinda happy it did.

Prius turned on a red light and i had to slide to avoid a front on collision.
:mad::frusty::brokenheart:

No airbags deployed but im impressed at how well the mustang took the hit.

But now my v6 will have the GT Hood, grills and a black roof. Since I'm adding to the cost of repairs. Shell be breathing br soon enough.
Stories like this remind me why I need a dash cam!
Sponsored