Sponsored

This car is magnificent

kskpsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R HR222, Audi RS3, BMW 1M, Boxster Spyder
I obviously owned may M3's and I can tell you that the new turbo M3 which I considered before buying the GT350 can be a beast with a bit of help (software).
To put it in perspective, no way my GT350 will keep up with my 335xi off the line, and maybe it will even never catch up...
M3's chipped are even faster .
Sure, you can mod and certainly easy to do with forced induction...may or may not have warranty implications. I was offering my particular perspective with stock comparisons.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
You know whats more magnificent? I drive my gt350 every morning and I still find it magnificent to drive the same evening:)
I DD drove mine the entire 1st year, and I DD all of my GT500s for years, so I do understand where you're coming from.

extrachrispy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Ruby Red w/black OTT, conv. pkg.
I DD drove mine the entire 1st year, and I DD all of my GT500s for years, so I do understand where you're coming from.
I drive mine whenever the weather is nice, including to work and back. We get some hellacious hail around here when the t-storms come, and I'm not going to risk it.

The only thing missing is a twisty road between home and work!

Krogen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford White & Blue Stripes
As another poster said above: It's like driving a new car again! Mine has been hiding out in the garage during the winter weather. Got it all shined up and on the road again. Life is good.
Sponsored