Sponsored

Thinking about Switching to a Whipple. Thoughts?

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Thing is I don't daily the car and if it sits well we all know it isn't the best and finding stations that provide it can be challenging or you need to plan ahead. Knowing me, Im sure it will eventually happen 🤦‍♂️😆 thanks 👍
My car sits all winter with E85 in the tank, no issues at all 👍.
Sponsored

Cacique

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guillermo
Vehicle(s)
20q6 Mustang GT
My current setup is a manual 2016 PP with a Stage 2 P1sc1 Prochrager. Thinking about switching to the Baddest whipple available for my application. Thoughts?

Anyone is the Miami area that has a manual 5.0 with a whipple that can take me for a spin?

Lastly, My procharger stage 2 has about 10k miles on it (baby miles) what would be the resale for this setup in case I decide on switching/selling? Not looking for a trade either...

Thanks!
I have a Whipple 5th Gen stage 1. Did 744 hp at Steeda's dyno in Valdosta, GA. Had to take traction control off when I want spirited driving because at 4000 rpm it had so much torque the tires break loose and the traction control would kicks in. (Continental Extreme Contacf DWS+) Tons of fun and I get 20 mph at 60 mph. Super happy!

20230911_175800.jpg

OP
OP
5.0_Lojos

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I have a Whipple 5th Gen stage 1. Did 744 hp at Steeda's dyno in Valdosta, GA. Had to take traction control off when I want spirited driving because at 4000 rpm it had so much torque the tires break loose and the traction control would kicks in. (Continental Extreme Contacf DWS+) Tons of fun and I get 20 mph at 60 mph. Super happy!

20230911_175800.jpg
Badass! 👌👊 I just installed a 4.25 pulley and its night and day compared to the stock pulley and the recent 4.63 I had on it. Going to send some data to my tuner soon. Def not a whipple but now you can feel the power spooling up like hell 😬 hopefully fuel trims r on point and maybe he can adjust the boost scaling by rpm a bit more.. My bro @SolarFlare also suggest an 18 manifold with imrc lockouts (next on the list)

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Badass! 👌👊 I just installed a 4.25 pulley and its night and day compared to the stock pulley and the recent 4.63 I had on it. Going to send some data to my tuner soon. Def not a whipple but now you can feel the power spooling up like hell 😬 hopefully fuel trims r on point and maybe he can adjust the boost scaling by rpm a bit more.. My bro @SolarFlare also suggest an 18 manifold with imrc lockouts (next on the list)
So you liked it? Hopefully he lets you go lower. What gears you have? 3.73?

OP
OP
5.0_Lojos

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So you liked it? Hopefully he lets you go lower. What gears you have? 3.73?
373 gears ( Performance Pkg equipped) so far so good. Too bad the weather is crap. The real test will be when I log. I hope he sees no issues 🙏