Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Did yours come in?

Yessir it did. It was scheduled to arrive 3/1 (monday). On Saturday i could see it was on the truck for delivery but with a comment “scheduled for next business day delivery”. There was confusing and conflicting information online for what this meant but the common feedback was they loaded the vehicle on saturday but would deliver on monday due to differences in days they service between ground and home services.

It arrived Saturday and although said signature required was left outside my garage door with signature “covid”.
Sponsored

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yessir it did. It was scheduled to arrive 3/1 (monday). On Saturday i could see it was on the truck for delivery but with a comment “scheduled for next business day delivery”. There was confusing and conflicting information online for what this meant but the common feedback was they loaded the vehicle on saturday but would deliver on monday due to differences in days they service between ground and home services.

It arrived Saturday and although said signature required was left outside my garage door with signature “covid”.
Saturday afternoon I inventoried the kit and sunday I spent about 4 hours starting the tear down. Got to roughly step 54 out of 180.

The plugs/connectors on the rear of the intake plenum were an absolute PITA!!!!!!!! I about lost my mind trying to get those off.

tableparts.jpg

bumperoff.jpg

intakeoff.jpg

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Jealous- I am at the 14-week mark now and it hasn't shown up yet. I am not planning on installing it until the end of the month though because I want to get another track day in so I can have some good "before and after" data. ;)

OP
OP
Vert

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Saturday afternoon I inventoried the kit and sunday I spent about 4 hours starting the tear down. Got to roughly step 54 out of 180.

The plugs/connectors on the rear of the intake plenum were an absolute PITA!!!!!!!! I about lost my mind trying to get those off.

tableparts.jpg

bumperoff.jpg

intakeoff.jpg
I'm jealous and it looks like its coming along. You doing OPGs and crank sprocket?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
With all the EPA crackdowns going on are we going to be able to tune for our new Whipples that we are all waiting so long for? Lots has changed since I placed my order...nGague going away and Lund getting raided and all.

Sponsored

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm jealous and it looks like its coming along. You doing OPGs and crank sprocket?

Negative. Street / weekend warrior car. I am not worried about it and dont plan on revving to the moon let alone bounce off the top. If use case changes in the future I will reconsider.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Ordered mine 12/22, still waiting. Hopefully it arrives later this month

96gt4.6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium/A6, 2020 Explorer ST
With all the EPA crackdowns going on are we going to be able to tune for our new Whipples that we are all waiting so long for? Lots has changed since I placed my order...nGague going away and Lund getting raided and all.
The kit comes with a 50 state legal tune.

Beyond that, it will certainly be interesting to see who will be providing remote tunes from here on out :(

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
The kit comes with a 50 state legal tune.

Beyond that, it will certainly be interesting to see who will be providing remote tunes from here on out :(
I’m assuming @CJJon ordered a tuner kit which does not come with a tune or fuel components (maybe a few other small things).

Mine is at the shop getting installed this week. Getting excited! I’m also running the complete kit with Whipple tune. Only concern is how long the stock cats will last...keeping my fingers crossed!

96gt4.6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium/A6, 2020 Explorer ST
I’m assuming @CJJon ordered a tuner kit which does not come with a tune or fuel components (maybe a few other small things).

Mine is at the shop getting installed this week. Getting excited! I’m also running the complete kit with Whipple tune. Only concern is how long the stock cats will last...keeping my fingers crossed!
Ah yes, my mistake! You are correct I forgot Tuner kits do not come with the Whipple/C.A.R.B approved tune.

It's really not that bad of a tune.....at least in my experience. Has been solid for over 2 years now at the rated HP (750 crank) on this stage 1 kit. Very solid, and drives like stock. I'm probably leaving some on the table for sure though with the soft/TM'd trans shifts, cat protection and such active.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vert

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Ordered mine 12/22, still waiting. Hopefully it arrives later this month
I wish I had good news for you, but I ordered mine the end of Nov and I still have a few weeks of waiting.

sube83sti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 - A10 - Magneride 2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
I ordered 11/27 and still waiting. Any idea how much longer it should take? I ordered from Lethal if that matters.

OP
OP
Vert

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
I ordered 11/27 and still waiting. Any idea how much longer it should take? I ordered from Lethal if that matters.
I saw a FB post from a person that inquired about his kit and whipple stated all BF orders should be out within 3 weeks.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I ordered 11/30. Lethal as well. They told me the same as what you posted about on Facebook. That was a week ago.
I saw a FB post from a person that inquired about his kit and whipple stated all BF orders should be out within 3 weeks.

snw13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang GT prem
Hey all. A shop ordered mine around the black friday holiday same. Still waiting. Whipple said current time is 15 weeks. I am getting mine powder coated which was started a few weeks ago.. I hope.. Hopefully it arrives in the next few weeks.
I've never had a supercharged car before. 🙃
Sponsored