The Force Is Strong"R" With This One

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I am probably looking at $640 Shipped and $590 local pickup. That should save some folks some cash
My project is more far off. I am interested, but if anyone else can use it in the mean time, jump on it. I'm at least 4 months out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Since I brought the car home I haven't actually been able to drive it :frusty: . I washed it once and dropped it off at Imperial Works in Sacramento to handle the obligatory XPEL PPF, Llumar Air 80 Blue window tint, and Ceramic Pro ceramic coating. Here are some progress pics. You will notice they are covering the painted surfaces in the XPEL Ultimate, and have custom cut it to stop at the glossy red portion of the flat black stripes. The stripes will be covered in a custom cut XPEL Stealth to maintain their flat black appearance. These guys know what they are doing.
Imperial Works GT350R (2).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (1).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (9).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (6).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (7).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (8).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (4).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (3).jpg
Imperial Works GT350R (5).jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Caliperfexion GT350R Stainless Steel Brake Studs

I also came home to this bad ass brake stud hardware designed by [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION]. I cant thank him and Patti at Caliperfexion enough for continuing to support me in my endeavors, and making parts for the GT350 community. I had been hassling [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION] to make a set in blue to match my car and well, lets just say they came out amazing. :cheers: If you are interested in this color make sure you check out Caliperfexion soon as I do not know how long this batch will last. They are also available in red.
Caliperfexion (1).JPG
Caliperfexion (2).JPG

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
How come you chose blue tint over a nice dark black?
Aside from getting pulled over, Air 80 Blue is actually a clear film once it is applied. It provides all the UV protection and heat blockage that a darker tint provides, but without any of the diminished visibility at night. The only way you would know it was there is because the interior will remain cooler, and polarized lenses will pick up a little bit of a rainbow at certain angles.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You are wrapping the whole car correct?

While I'm not planning on doing the whole car (really not in the budget) I do plan to do the nose, mirrors, roof (it's black, so yea) and stealth on the stripes perhaps all of them if it changes the look significantly enough to make it worth while, and also xpel on the the quarters. I all need to find a local installer for the Llumar films as you've chosen the exact film I was planning to do, let me know how you like it. I was planning on the 80 blue on the windshield but maybe go with a light ceramic on the sides and rear.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You are wrapping the whole car correct?

While I'm not planning on doing the whole car (really not in the budget) I do plan to do the nose, mirrors, roof (it's black, so yea) and stealth on the stripes perhaps all of them if it changes the look significantly enough to make it worth while, and also xpel on the the quarters. I all need to find a local installer for the Llumar films as you've chosen the exact film I was planning to do, let me know how you like it. I was planning on the 80 blue on the windshield but maybe go with a light ceramic on the sides and rear.
I am only covering the A-pillar forward, and a few choice areas. The rock guards should take care of kicking rocks away from traveling down the body. In the 9k miles I had my last car I never experienced issues with chips on any areas other than the rear quarter panel flares behind the door and the front clip. it costs soooooooooo much money to do the whole car

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I am only covering the A-pillar forward, and a few choice areas. The rock guards should take care of kicking rocks away from traveling down the body. In the 9k miles I had my last car I never experienced issues with chips on any areas other than the rear quarter panel flares behind the door and the front clip. it costs soooooooooo much money to do the whole car
$5,500 to be exact ;)

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
I also came home to this bad ass brake stud hardware designed by [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION]. I cant thank him and Patti at Caliperfexion enough for continuing to support me in my endeavors, and making parts for the GT350 community. I had been hassling [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION] to make a set in blue to match my car and well, lets just say they came out amazing. :cheers: If you are interested in this color make sure you check out Caliperfexion soon as I do not know how long this batch will last. They are also available in red.
Whats this for?

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
$5,500 to be exact ;)
Baaaaaaalllllliiiiiiiinnnnnn!
Booked my slot with Imperial for week of 8/28 - 'Might' do entire wrap - plus Ceramic Pro.
I stopped by and talked to David about your car today. You will not be disappointed
Whats this for?
The studs replace the bolts that have to removed and re-torqued every time you change brake pads. The steel bolt goes into the aluminum knuckle and over time will fatigue those aluminum threads. You will notice the amount of metal shavings left behind the first time you remove them. The stud makes for much easier brake pad changes since the only part you remove is the nuts, and the stud stays in place. The sleeves with the anodized blue caps screw onto the top of the stud. This allows you to simply slide the caliper up over the rotor and keep it in place while you replace the pads. Slide the caliper back down on the studs when you are done, install the nut, and call it good. Makes brake changes super easy.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Stopped in to Imperial Works to see the car briefly today. Things are still curing but all I can say is wow! The car looks better than I expected. David and hisbguys are putting in work. Can not wait to get it out in the sun for a photoshoot

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
The legend has returned....
Han Solo Returns (7 of 2).jpg
Han Solo Returns (6 of 2).jpg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I fly a trip and when I return, I get to pick mine up. Congrats Terrence, it looks really nice!
Sponsored