2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
@ Blue_Raptor
Out the door for $66k? You paid more than $4k over MSRP my friend. Unless you rolled the sales tax in with that and got an upgrade. Then $4k ADM is a hell of a deal.
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
@ Blue_Raptor
Out the door for $66k? You paid more than $4k over MSRP my friend. Unless you rolled the sales tax in with that and got an upgrade. Then $4k ADM is a hell of a deal.
I think he didn't get a option pack base + 4k and tax would be about 66k. I came in at 62 with out adm

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Just canceled my order at $3K over MSRP. I put 1000 bucks down like 2 months ago.....but now that I have been seeing more and more 17's coming available at MSRP I asked the owner of the dealership to renegotiate or cancel my order. Well.....they decided they'd rather cancel the order than see the writing on the wall about ADM ....and they're keeping my deposit. Does that seem right? I haven't been given any information about my car other than a verbal confirmation that the factory received the order. Is that enough justification to keep my deposit??
You would know; you would have signed something. I have a contract with Ford for my 2017 GT350, and a $3000 non-refundable deposit, granted it's through Military Sales, but a contract was signed. I knew exactly what I was getting into.
If you didn't sign an agreement the dealer owes you the deposit back. I hope they provided a receipt ... Just my $0.02 ...

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Don't hate, but I am extremely grateful to Ford and their opening 12 allocations to deployed military. I was one of the 12 lucky enough to be selected for and secure an allocation. Price includes the $1,300 Gas Tax.
[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]
Your Pricing and Incentive Summary
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]Total Delivered Price $56,836.50

[/FONT][/FONT]
Manufacturer Rebate(s) ($750.00)​
[FONT=Arial,Bold][FONT=Arial,Bold]
You Pay $56,086.50​
[/FONT][/FONT]
Expected Down Payment $3,000.00​
Expected Finance Amount $53,086.50

tuckerware

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Lightning Blue on the way
I live near Wash DC, but for S&G, I searched Idaho for GT350s. I was really surprised to see 10 to 20K over MSRP on the base 350 and 100K for an R. Maybe they are hoping out of state buyers will come in. Strange that they list the ADM in the MSRP.
Market in the PNW was very strong when I looked around WA in the spring. ADMs were as high as anywhere in the country from what I found.

Sponsored

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZL1 1LE, GT350, Ford RS, F350 Dually, Explorer
@ Blue_Raptor
Yes my figure included sales tax ($4274). I define "out the door" as including everything, was actually $65,500.

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Yikes! That's one hell of a sales tax. I totally understand your out the door price. I hope IL doesn't charge property tax on autos like some states.

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yikes! That's one hell of a sales tax. I totally understand your out the door price. I hope IL doesn't charge property tax on autos like some states.
No, but they sure get you with the 7% sales tax and $150 annual registration. At least Insurance here is not bad.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
No, but they sure get you with the 7% sales tax and $150 annual registration. At least Insurance here is not bad.

:lol: There are counties in CA at 10% sales tax and registration on this car annually is about $3-400.

And yes out the door is meant to include all monies paid...you are right to include tax/license etc.

MARFOR

2017 Ruby-red GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2015 STI
Maybe I'm the odd ball then because I pay sales tax and registration separate and I don't include it in the "out-the-door" price. Hence why I asked my question, I'm sure there are many others who pay their sales tax separately or consider "out-the-door" to mean a variety of things. I'll take my 3.25% sales tax on vehicles in OK.

Sponsored

BlkGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT86 Autox, 16 GT350 TP, 06 Civic Si TTD car
Maybe I'm the odd ball then because I pay sales tax and registration separate and I don't include it in the "out-the-door" price. Hence why I asked my question, I'm sure there are many others who pay their sales tax separately or consider "out-the-door" to mean a variety of things. I'll take my 3.25% sales tax on vehicles in OK.
^ This My sales tax can be as low as 0% to a high of 6% depending on trade in value. Or in my case, if it works out, my dealer will be writing me a check to take the GT350. :lol:

Peter

tuckerware

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Lightning Blue on the way
"Out the door price" is an irrelevant term because of all the variables such as tax and reg fees.

Selling price in relation to MSRP is a more useful metric to compare individual deals/market prices.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Much like ADMs we'll all have to agree to disagree =)

Regardless of where/when you pay your taxes and fees, it has always made the most sense to include all fees and car price as out-the-door cost, because in order to purchase anything you must first pay any taxes/fees to go out the door....just how ive always seen it, but then again ive never lived somewhere with no sales tax ;)

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Much like ADMs we'll all have to agree to disagree =)

Regardless of where/when you pay your taxes and fees, it has always made the most sense to include all fees and car price as out-the-door cost, because in order to purchase anything you must first pay any taxes/fees to go out the door....just how ive always seen it, but then again ive never lived somewhere with no sales tax ;)
I always thought out the door included what you needed to get out the door lol. I can see though for comparison maybe not including tax would make sense

Blue Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it's pretty funny that my point was that you guys should not get all bent out of shape about the TOTAL cost of the vehicle as it's still a bargain and now your debating if "out the door" should include tax or not.

Damn...some of you guys sure bitch a lot.
Sponsored