Sponsored

That Stangmode guy ran an S650 A10 in the 1/4 mile - either car is slow or he cant drive

W.O.T. Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 401A
You got your car for 25k-30k? For a fully loaded 19? Wasn't a car spec'd like that 50-55k msrp new? If you got a deal on your car you'd have to use the same kind of deal for the s650 to compare prices and if you are comparing a used price to a new car...

The cost is high on the s650 but so was the s550 new if you spec'd it out with everything too. The real difference is in the base gt cost, however the car did gain a lot of features base now. But without a performance gain it is a harder sell with a locked ecm.
It was 36k out the door with 9k miles. It was $50.3k new according to the sticker. i got a pretty deep discount through work and i bought it in DEC '19 right before everything went crazy in March.
Sponsored

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I refuse to give that guy any views/clicks.

As many times as he’s blown up his GT500 (and someone else’s GT350), I think he doesn’t know as much as he leads folks to believe
I wish he would update his intro, it looks so unprofessional

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I wish he would update his intro, it looks so unprofessional
He does what the algorithm forces him to do.

For the record these click bait videos are a product of the algorithm. The blame should all be put on the mega corp for forcing this garbage on us.

But for some reason cause and effect is no longer something our shrinking brains comprehend.

Most of these content creators hate this stuff just as much as we do.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

For the record these click bait videos are a product of the algorithm. The blame should all be put on the mega corp for forcing this garbage on us.

But for some reason cause and effect is no longer something our shrinking brains comprehend.

so you think if he changes the intro that the algo will hurt him in terms of search placement?

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
so you think if he changes the intro that the algo will hurt him in terms of search placement?
Oh yeah. Most of these guys have companies that market their videos and do their editing for placement. They constantly chase the algorithm.

None of this stuff is what is seems. It’s all ran by agents, editing companies, and research firms.

One doesn’t just accidentally get(and stay) famous on these platforms.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP

To be fair, there are solid content creators that do not sell their souls to the algorithm, and still do well.

A hustler will always be a hustler…online or on the streets.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Motor Trend tested an A10 Dark Horse and it ran a [email protected] It also posted the best braking performance from 60 mph of any production car they’ve ever tested, and a 0-60 of 3.7 (for those interested).
I often wonder if these test cars are tuned and dialed in to the hilt in all aspects before being lent out to be tested by experienced drivers for MotorTrend to produce the best possible results? This would surely garner the most attention and boost sales.
Sponsored