OP
OP
noshine4mine

noshine4mine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1 Hellion TT
Yeah on pump e. I have a Lethal/Division X return fuel system with 2 465 pumps. I have the option of adding another pump but so far I haven’t ran into any fueling issues. I’m going to send my trans to Midnight soon and after that I plan to turn it up to 16-18lbs. A buddy of mine with the same kit stock motor and stock trans has turned it up to 17lbs and like above his car doesn’t skip a beat. Now for how long they will last on these power levels who knows but they aren’t our daily’s so we hardly drive/beat on them. If you got any questions feel free to pm me :like:

I Might be crazy enough to do that. I dont daily mine either.
Thank you for the offer.
Sponsored

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
You have to understand that OP is TT now. It is superior to any other power adder in terms of cost, ease of installation, reliability and performance. When he goes to the track, there will be no other s550 with a different power adder that will be quicker. Guaranteed. Just watch when he posts up them time slips, you'll see.
Guaranteed? They can make power for sure and I may even go the Hellion route eventually, but with 68s. My Whipple 18 runs 8.5@163 and gaps turbo cars regularly, so hopefully (for him) we ain’t at the same track!

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Guaranteed? They can make power for sure and I may even go the Hellion route eventually, but with 68s. My Whipple 18 runs 8.5@163 and gaps turbo cars regularly, so hopefully (for him) we ain’t at the same track!
I was being facetious.

Sponsored

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yeah on pump e. I have a Lethal/Division X return fuel system with 2 465 pumps. I have the option of adding another pump but so far I haven’t ran into any fueling issues. I’m going to send my trans to Midnight soon and after that I plan to turn it up to 16-18lbs. A buddy of mine with the same kit stock motor and stock trans has turned it up to 17lbs and like above his car doesn’t skip a beat. Now for how long they will last on these power levels who knows but they aren’t our daily’s so we hardly drive/beat on them. If you got any questions feel free to pm me :like:
ON the note of Midnight - can you give me a ballpark for their trans (I am assuming with core)? I have the 258mm Circle D and Mcleod clutches - but I think if I want longevity - Midnight is the way to go. I am not sure what it does to drivability for the 10R80 but it isn't the most fantastic trans now anyway.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
ON the note of Midnight - can you give me a ballpark for their trans (I am assuming with core)? I have the 258mm Circle D and Mcleod clutches - but I think if I want longevity - Midnight is the way to go. I am not sure what it does to drivability for the 10R80 but it isn't the most fantastic trans now anyway.
I think mine was $3500 for everything done.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Thank-you sir - including sending them a core I assume? And how is drivability?
Correct total price dropping my trans off (the shop I use is local to midnight). Still don't have the car back, heard today they are datalogging soon so any day; they had some issues at the shop and taking way longer than it should. I was busy with work, and didnt feel like doing the trans myself, so I dropped it off with them to do the trans, which became opgs and upgraded blower. Anyways, hopefully will know soon.

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Correct total price dropping my trans off (the shop I use is local to midnight). Still don't have the car back, heard today they are datalogging soon so any day; they had some issues at the shop and taking way longer than it should. I was busy with work, and didnt feel like doing the trans myself, so I dropped it off with them to do the trans, which became opgs and upgraded blower. Anyways, hopefully will know soon.
Good to know...subscribed to see how you like it...

Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Good to know...subscribed to see how you like it...
Seems to be no difference in drivability, acts like it did before. More aggressive in the different modes, and hits hardest in drag mode. I did put a circle d in, so that made some difference; flashes to about 4k. I am in. 2nd gear leave file. It is nice now if I get some when at a low speed the rpm jumps up almost instantly with the stall.

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Seems to be no difference in drivability, acts like it did before. More aggressive in the different modes, and hits hardest in drag mode. I did put a circle d in, so that made some difference; flashes to about 4k. I am in. 2nd gear leave file. It is nice now if I get some when at a low speed the rpm jumps up almost instantly with the stall.
Excellent to know - really considering it now...