Sponsored

1 of 250: ProChargers "Thank you" for 25 years!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
So this is a mildly commercial post, but also pretty awesome.

Obviously I have worked for ProCharger like forever... I mean not since they first strapped a ProCharger onto a 1993 Cobra way way way back in the day. However, my 1997 Cobra was the first to get an "SC" self-contained blower, and my 93 Cobra was the first "helical" blower. Crazy to think that next year in 2020 ProCharger are going to be legal to race in ProMod on NHRA... and street blower D-1X's are now going 7's

So its cool that for 25 years, Centrifugal blowers have been pushed to their limits...and built right here in Kansas City. So as a "Thank you" to those that are buying systems during the anniversary month, we are giving away some cool stuff to 250 folks... Yes, all of these goodies are FREE OF CHARGE, for all those that qualify. However, like I said, they are limited to 250 units, so as they say...when they are gone, they are gone!

To receive a 25th anniversary package:

• Full System or Kit Purchases
  • Purchased on or after 11/22/2019
  • Individual supercharger head unit orders do not qualify
Shown below are some of the awesome goodies included in this package.

25th-Anniversary-Export5-Web.jpg

WANT TO GET YOURS TODAY? IT'S EASY...
Find the ProCharger dealer near you, by clicking HERE, otherwise, you can always drop us a call or email at the methods below. For sales and technical questions regarding our amazing supercharger systems.

Phone - (913) 338-2886 M-TH 8:00am - 6:00pm CST and Friday 8:00-5:30pm CST
Sales Email - [email protected]
Tech Email - [email protected]
Sponsored

Vector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 A6
Love my D1X

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Digging the merch, everything looks really good. Coming up on 3 years in a little over a month with my P1sc kit and still love it. Just kinda reaching its limit, lol
Sponsored