Texas speed headers logo not on flange

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
Thanks for the picture. These new mid-pipes are going to create more work for me. Wonder if I can find a new set with the older style mid-pipes with fake cats.
Sponsored

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the picture. These new mid-pipes are going to create more work for me. Wonder if I can find a new set with the older style mid-pipes with fake cats.
not possible. I spoke with TSP earlier today and they won’t do that. I think these are the same length as the old ones.

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
not possible. I spoke with TSP earlier today and they won’t do that. I think these are the same length as the old ones.
My plan was going to just not install the fake cats and use the slip on pipes on a set of GESi ultra high flow CARB Green cats and have some welded in. Now I'll have to cut the newer mid pipes and weld in the green cats. I'll try and see if I can find a set of the older non catted slip on mid pipes. Thanks

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My plan was going to just not install the fake cats and use the slip on pipes on a set of GESi ultra high flow CARB Green cats and have some welded in. Now I'll have to cut the newer mid pipes and weld in the green cats. I'll try and see if I can find a set of the older non catted slip on mid pipes. Thanks

I’m going to look as well. If I can get the dimensions I’m sure a pipe shop can make me those fake cats

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I’m going to look as well. If I can get the dimensions I’m sure a pipe shop can make me those fake cats
The GESi cats are 7" long. I'm assuming there's at least 7" of straight piping on the new mid pipes you have to cut-out the section and weld in the new cats. If you have some time and want to, can you measure from where the last pipe bend is to point on the pipe where the slip on starts. Thanks again.

Sponsored

OP
OP

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Did you get the catless ones with the fake cats? Just got mine today no fake cats and no logo. They said that TSP stopped doing the fake cats
No I got high flow cats they were just missing the logo on the flange

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
We sell the TSP headers quicker than they can build them for us. So if you just received a set it's all new inventory we receive directly from them. There's also always the possibility that the plant who makes them for TSP may have missed the cutout/branding.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks!
the set I had on my 2016 had the logo(non catted). The set I just got from Lethal does not(catted). Getting them installed on Monday.

Last edited:

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
the set I had on my 2016 had the logo(non catted). The set I just got from Lethal does not(catted). Getting them installed on Monday.
Are they the fake hallow cats?? These are all made in China. The plant stoped putting the logo on them. They’re the same as speed daddy.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are they the fake hallow cats?? These are all made in China. The plant stoped putting the logo on them. They’re the same as speed daddy.
No. Real cats.

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Notes:

- Due to resonating issues the Texas Speed logo is no longer on the header flange. All new batches will NOT have the Texas Speed Logo on the flange.

got this from @beefcake 's site. Make sense.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They went on. No issues

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Going to put 2 4" inch resonators before mufflers to calm rasp down.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ingot Silver Mustang GT PP2 401a
I ordered TSP headers with the catted connection pipes recently, and I know someone that ordered them without the cats. Neither of us got the TSP texas logo. I ordered mine directly from TSP. I thought it was odd but doubted that TSP would sell me a product that wasn't their own.
Sponsored