smoked_magnetic_gt

Josh @smoked_magnetic_gt
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP Magnetic Metallic
I have been talking with one of the partners of the company and got some info. It is available for the premium cars, it does remove the Sync system, but it retains all other stock functions including the steering wheel controls. It will ship fedex direct from their factory in China. The website to order is www.roarone.com and make sure you read all the info. pricing is listed in both Canadian Dollars and US. $1200 US for GT and $1100 for EB/V6... not available for GT350 or GT350R
2016-08-26_6.49.27_c1d6d330-2ab6-4f37-abbe-0d4664b1fc33_large.png

DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6 - Magnetic Metallic
I have been talking with one of the partners of the company and got some info. It is available for the premium cars, it does remove the Sync system, but it retains all other stock functions including the steering wheel controls. It will ship fedex direct from their factory in China. The website to order is www.roarone.com and make sure you read all the info. pricing is listed in both Canadian Dollars and US. $1200 US for GT and $1100 for EB/V6... not available for GT350 or GT350R
I ordered one from that site when they had the 20% off for the pre-order. After talking with him it looks like its about 10 days for processing, and 2-3 days for FedEx shipping. I will be reviewing every part of the system once I have it installed.

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
I ordered one from that site when they had the 20% off for the pre-order. After talking with him it looks like its about 10 days for processing, and 2-3 days for FedEx shipping. I will be reviewing every part of the system once I have it installed.
Videos, as well, please. :headbang:

Sponsored

isoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I'm content with my moddiction unit, but to spice things up maybe in like a year or so I may switch it up to this. Looking forward to people's personal reviews :D

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
http://instagram.com/ultradesign_official

Heres the link to his instagram he actually has videos of it working there with google maps and watching youtube videos. I would still prefer a review from someone here though.
The Moddiction/Sintegrate/Raxiom units all looked awesome in the original videos, and we were all so hungry for an upgrade, then when we actually got them, they weren't exactly what we thought (although, at 1/2 the price of this unit, they're not so bad).

I agree, I can't wait to see some independent reviews from forum members.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Videos, as well, please. :headbang:
There's a guy from Australia on the board who has it installed, he's kinda being quiet about the questions though.

Sponsored

DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6 - Magnetic Metallic
There's a guy from Australia on the board who has it installed, he's kinda being quiet about the questions though.
I wonder why...well I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks. I'll be available to answer questions and post videos.

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
http://instagram.com/ultradesign_official

Heres the link to his instagram he actually has videos of it working there with google maps and watching youtube videos. I would still prefer a review from someone here though.
Just watched these videos, for some reason the UI/UX of this makes me think it would be a serious driving hazard to adjust on the move.

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
I actually prefer the horizontal display of the 8 inch.

I think the extra size benefit is offset by having vertical orientation.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I'd prefer an 8" unit as well and would very seriously consider getting one. I like having some knobs and buttons, plus that huge screen looks a bit out of place.

Though the moddiction/sintegrate unit works well enough for what I need. Still interested to see a review on this unit, it's install and to see what features are lost.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
[MENTION=15903]DarkHorse[/MENTION] Did you ever receive your unit?
Sponsored