OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Tried to make a phone call. Pressed voice button on steering wheel, white bar at the top says say a command then it turns green and says speak now. There is no noise coming from sync like a chime or sync saying please say a command. Either way I speak and say "call so and so" it connects I see my phone dialing. But the call is not put through my speakers. It stays on my phone. Yed Bluetooth is connected.
Any help?
What as built data did you flash?
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Sponsored

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
[MENTION=13511]EcoboostJim[/MENTION] Jim PM your VIN and your email address.

A few notes about as built data. If your ACM and APIM are not from a Mustang you need to flash ALL of the data from a Premium with the same options as your car. So if you have BLIS, PP, Rear backing sensors, manual vs Auto, EB/GT/GT350 all of these things matter. Additionally the proper settings for your FCIM (heated or non-heated buttons) and ACM (bc of the internal Amp vs the DSP/Amp) matter.
Unfortunately I don’t have a repository of all combinations so your best best is Autotrader. Search for a Premium 16 or 17 car and narrow it down to what you have (manual, V8 etc) and then read the description to find particular options. After that go to FORScan ‘s message board and download the as built data comparator tool. Using that tools shows you right away what’s different. Unfortunately that tool is really only useful if you’re doing a Mustang base 16-17 to Sync 3 swap. So in all other cases you use the tool to simply show you the values that you need. This is the only way I can give that works perfectly.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Has anyone opted to put in the dual USB port on the Sync 3 UPgrade part # HU5Z-19A387-B?

If one port is good then 2 are better! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
HextallS550

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Has anyone opted to put in the dual USB port on the Sync 3 UPgrade part # HU5Z-19A387-B?

If one port is good then 2 are better! :thumbsup:
If you use that the USB on the bezel will not work

prj_tchalla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost Convertible
I have a 2017 Premium with HD Radio, Satellite etc. Only thing I am missing is navigation. I purchased a navigation unit (2016 APIM from Lincoln). Since I am not upgrading from Sync 2 or MFT, I should just be able to hook it up. What APIM As-Built lines do I need to change?

Also, since this is from a Lincoln, do I need to first flash it with my current APIM (Moving over my current As-Built settings) THEN change the needed values?

Which values to change to just add Navigation?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.