Results are only viewable after voting.

Shawncp4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Would you happen to have some guidance on the possibility of keeping the cat back? I do not have the stock exhaust, however i do plan on getting the same car. So, im not sure if theres a possibility of swapping them out. Thanks in advance
I’ve told our insureds before that if they have an aftermarket stereo or anything they want to keep then they can take it out but if they don’t replace it with something else it will devalue the car (usually not much for things like that). Honestly, you’d be better off telling your insurance you want to remove the aftermarket exhaust you put on there and let them determine if it’ll affect the value. Or try and locate something to swap it with.

I will tell you that when it comes to aftermarket parts and insurance, they don’t give a rats ass about it. You’ll never recoup your money from them through insurance (and if so, it won’t be much).
Sponsored

OP
OP
K11yle

K11yle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost premium convertible
I have a question what is the yellow trim all about just curious? As far as your car goes it is hurt more than you think and that is really too bad. I hope it works out for you.
After speaking to the body shop after the adjuster raised the hood, so far its looking totaled. As for the yellow stripes, its a vinyl pinstripe roll i got on ebay for cheap. Anything to stand out from the swarm of mustangs roaming Miami Fl.

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It is totaled. I was in an front end accident last month but my damage was not as much as yours. Total repair came for $16,000. My airbags did not deploy. Just the headlights were $1450 each. They will have to replace bumper, grille, lights, hood, radiator, AC, R/L fenders, front right rail (can be repaired/replaced without removing the engine).

I hit a LEO who ran a red light. Police say it my fault for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle. It was a bunch of BS. How can you be an emergency vehicle without lights and sirens on.

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
It is totaled. I was in an front end accident last month but my damage was not as much as yours. Total repair came for $16,000. My airbags did not deploy. Just the headlights were $1450 each. They will have to replace bumper, grille, lights, hood, radiator, AC, R/L fenders, front right rail (can be repaired/replaced without removing the engine).

I hit a LEO who ran a red light. Police say it my fault for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle. It was a bunch of BS. How can you be an emergency vehicle without lights and sirens on.
Even if he was responding with lights and sirens, he has a responsibility to slow down at intersections where he does not have the signal.

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Even if he was responding with lights and sirens, he has a responsibility to slow down at intersections where he does not have the signal.
That is what I said so I am fighting it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
K11yle

K11yle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost premium convertible
SOLVED: Car was totaled. Got $22k for it. Thankfully, by sending in the receipts for my aftermarket parts its looking like ill only be a few hundred dollars in the red to buy the exact same car/same parts/same mileage. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
SOLVED: Car was totaled. Got $22k for it. Thankfully, by sending in the receipts for my aftermarket parts its looking like ill only be a few hundred dollars in the red to buy the exact same car/same parts/same mileage. Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Good for you!. Let search begin!

jdowen2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6, 1967 Mustang

jdowen2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6, 1967 Mustang
I was t-boned by a police car 19 years ago. He was responding to a call and ran a red light. My suv ended upside down and spun 180 degrees. Walked away with a scratch on my leg. My insurance company gave me full retail.
Sponsored