student debt forgiveness is back

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
You signed up for the loan, Pay it Back! Maybe I could talk the government into paying off the balance of my car loans!... FreeStang forgiveness!
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I apologize for the side track but will not allow such slurs against me go unchallenged.
Always has to be about you... the "me" generation. You sound so selfish. bra-ha-ha-ha.....

Hard to follow you anyway. Your long posts and winding analogies gets your message lost.

You are for H-1B... who needs Americans to do the new jobs when you can ship in talent from around the world!!!!

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Hello; To others who may be following this thread since Briebee72 has decided not to back up the statements he made about me. I get that most of you are not interested in disputes between the two of us. I am against forgiveness of federal student loans for reasons I have tried to be clear about. I resent the way he has implied I have selfish reasons for my opinion. My opinions are not based on personal selfish reasons. That he has failed to back up his claims ought to stand as evidence.

Perhaps we now can continue with more a more productive discussion. I apologize for the side track but will not allow such slurs against me go unchallenged.
Jesus...you are insane . I've backed up my point over and over specifically to your replies. Clarified over and over. There was no slander... Moving on.... The people who read know... Just drop it man.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Always has to be about you... the "me" generation. You sound so selfish. bra-ha-ha-ha.....

Hard to follow you anyway. Your long posts and winding analogies gets your message lost.

You are for H-1B... who needs Americans to do the new jobs when you can ship in talent from around the world!!!!
Hello; It is tempting to be rude when you or others make false claims about me. Not sure where you came up with the notion that I favor H-1B visas. I do not recall commenting on that topic at all. So let me be clear. I am not in favor of those work visas and prefer they be avoided. I started to go into details a bit with a long post but will not at this time. I prefer jobs in the USA be first for American citizens in any case.

I thought I was part of the "boomer" generation at my age.

Is this to be a tag team thing with the selfish bit?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Jesus...you are insane . I've backed up my point over and over specifically to your replies. Clarified over and over. There was no slander... Moving on.... The people who read know... Just drop it man.
Hello; Interesting way you have chosen to not respond to me any longer.

Yes the people who read do know. Lets do it this way. Back up your claims about me or let it be considered you have made a false claim against me. So far you have not done so.

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Hello; Interesting way you have chosen to not respond to me any longer.

Yes the people who read do know. Lets do it this way. Back up your claims about me or let it be considered you have made a false claim against me. So far you have not done so.
Lol what ever. Good night my friend.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Wow, I can't believe I missed this. I take it it has not passed yet? I am in the process of buying a house and have been having a heck of a time finding something suitable in my price range and if I didn't have the student loans I have been paying on for the last 14 or so years, it would make it a lot easier to move up a bit and find a place that doesn't need a bunch of repairs. It may be too late for me though as we are near the end of the inspection period as I finally settled on an older place that at least is decent inside and has a garage.

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
I've been paying on my mortgage for 13 years. Waiting on my loan forgiveness too.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I'm glad it's not me having to make the decisions about forgiving student loans. I'd love to be able to do it, but I have no idea how you make it fair and equitable or how you pay for it, or how you deal with everyone who will game the system. There are always unintended consequences when you apply anything to millions of people.

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
I want a car forgiveness program! It shouldnā€™t matter if I wanted it or agreed to it! It should just be forgiven! After all, Iā€™m entitled to it! Next I want free electric and gas... so I can crank up the heat and walk around in my underwear! Why Not! My hand is out, please Mr. Government grease my palm! Please!!

Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Btw... if you could toss in an underground fuel tank full of E85 before you drive the cars to all electric, that would be wonderful! Iā€™ll even take good old 93! Thanks!

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I want a car forgiveness program! It shouldnā€™t matter if I wanted it or agreed to it! It should just be forgiven! After all, Iā€™m entitled to it! Next I want free electric and gas... so I can crank up the heat and walk around in my underwear! Why Not! My hand is out, please Mr. Government grease my palm! Please!!
You could always sell that POS and buy yourself a civic if you can't afford your car.

Students can't resell a student loan they owe.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Maybe they shouldn't get in over their head with a huge amounts of loan then?

I get college is stupid expensive, but man, if you sign the dotted line, you own it. You HAVE to know what you're getting into before getting into it.

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
You could always sell that POS and buy yourself a civic if you can't afford your car.

I can afford it, I just want it for free!

Damn, I should have not put so much down!

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Btw.. I have (7) kids, (2) out of college, (2) in at the moment and (3) to go! Iā€™m not looking for anyone to bail me out! I have been working since I was 11. Iā€™m 57! Get a grip on what you want in life and pay for it! And I still have a 2020 GT350R HERITAGE IN MY GARAGE! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sponsored