Sponsored

Stock cat back with forced induction peeps in here.

Juiced35th

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David Luke
Vehicle(s)
19 PP GT
My car is a 19 whipple car with long tubes no cats with stock active exhaust. Now that the car has longtubes and no cats whenever i go wide open throttle even if its just a quick 1 gear hit the active exhaust defaults to normal and is locked for about 2 mins and i can't change it. Anyone else experienced this?
Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
My car is a 19 whipple car with long tubes no cats with stock active exhaust. Now that the car has longtubes and no cats whenever i go wide open throttle even if its just a quick 1 gear hit the active exhaust defaults to normal and is locked for about 2 mins and i can't change it. Anyone else experienced this?
If i had to guess, with the exhaust wide open like that, the mufflers are probably seeing alot more heat than they would see in a full system, this heat would probably create faults in the valves. I suspect your going to need to upgrade your exhaust to something that can handle the new set up better, corsa as their system that works with active exhaust

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
We have the stock active axle back on my wife's whipple 18. LTH long tubes, Magnaflow 12469 mid pipe, into stock active mufflers. No complaints here at 935+ wheel, just ran 9.149 @ 155 over the weekend at mod nats