Sponsored

Steeda ultralite Gtrac brace

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
went to install the steeda 2 point g trac brace today on my wife’s ecoboost and noticed the brace contacts the transmission. Car is a 2019 Ecoboost performance pack auto (10 speed).

I used both provided shims and it still needed more than a 1/4 in to clear the trans.

Called steeda and the person I spoke to said he would talk with engineering on Monday and get back to me.

Anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
went to install the steeda 2 point g trac brace today on my wife’s ecoboost and noticed the brace contacts the transmission. Car is a 2019 Ecoboost performance pack auto (10 speed).

I used both provided shims and it still needed more than a 1/4 in to clear the trans.

Called steeda and the person I spoke to said he would talk with engineering on Monday and get back to me.

Anyone else have this issue?
They have changed the Trans on the late Ecoboost, therefore the current G-Trac brace will not fit. Reach out to [email protected] and he will provide your with additional spacers at no charge.

Steeda Tech

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
They have changed the Trans on the late Ecoboost, therefore the current G-Trac brace will not fit. Reach out to [email protected] and he will provide your with additional spacers at no charge.

Steeda Tech
I have the extreme g-trac brace, haven't installed it yet. Will there be any installation issues? I also have the 10 spd

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750

Sponsored

Taylor1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Jigar is a good dude. He’s helped me a lot with my steeda parts.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase