Steeda CIA and Tuner Arrived Today

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I just Received My Steeda Intake and Lund NGauge Today. Question , Is it suppose to come preloaded with a tune? Mine don't have one in it yet.
You definitely can't run the closed lid CAI without a tune. Preferably a tune for without the insert as it will perform better and requires a different tune than with the insert.
Sponsored

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
Does the Velossa Tech Big mouth fit the 2018-19? Is it worth getting?
Yes, it fits . Definitely worth getting one. I have even noticed an improvement in gas mileage when cruising at hwy speeds.

Gamer1886

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt premium w/pp
Yes, it fits . Definitely worth getting one. I have even noticed an improvement in gas mileage when cruising at hwy speeds.
Do you have the Steeda CAI as well or just the Velossa tech big mouth?

dharts9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, yes it is - we are doing an upgrade to the site & it may have not updated correctly - we will get it handled shortly.

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Still waiting on my '18 manifold to show up, but I did receive my intake. That opening is massive.

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Going to Houston Raceway park Friday if the rain holds off. We will see if my previous best of 12.55 can be approved upon with the new CAI and tune. The butt dyno says it should.

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10-3.55-400a
Vehicle Showcase
I received my Closed ProFlow intake on Saturday the 5th, mine didn't fit properly so working with Steeda on a replacement lid (fender side clip won't reach to engage the lip) and I also didn't see an insert in my package so I'm removing the lid when I get home to see if the insert was already inside and I somehow missed it, I don't remember seeing it but it was cold so maybe while shivering I missed it. I also asked for a no insert tune, for those running this CAI and the PBD tune, how much did you pay for the tune? I didn't know you could use tunes from different vendors.

Steeda CAI.JPG

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I received my Closed ProFlow intake on Saturday the 5th, mine didn't fit properly so working with Steeda on a replacement lid (fender side clip won't reach to engage the lip) and I also didn't see an insert in my package so I'm removing the lid when I get home to see if the insert was already inside and I somehow missed it, I don't remember seeing it but it was cold so maybe while shivering I missed it. I also asked for a no insert tune, for those running this CAI and the PBD tune, how much did you pay for the tune? I didn't know you could use tunes from different vendors.
Steeda CAI.JPG
Fyi in my experience the insert shipped inside the tube. I also noticed when I switched back to stock intake one of the air box clips was rendered useless from being stretched by the larger lid lol.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
is this still available I do not see it on the website, only the SCT.
The CAI & Tune will need to be added separately - the link was just for a sale price on the combo. Shoot me an email if I can help assist with ordering support.

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Steeda CAI.JPG
Let me know if I can help assist ... it sounds like you are being helped by one of our techs.

Best Regards,

TJ

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Fyi in my experience the insert shipped inside the tube. I also noticed when I switched back to stock intake one of the air box clips was rendered useless from being stretched by the larger lid lol.
Ok thanks, I must have missed it, oy. The clip on the fender side of the CAI won't stretch long enough to clip onto the lid and I had it almost flat trying to make it there but no joy, so hopefully they replace mine with another one.

Clip Issue.JPG

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know if I can help assist ... it sounds like you are being helped by one of our techs.

Best Regards,

TJ
TJ,

Matt is taking care of it, we have a replacement arranged, I received my tune which I'll load tonight and I'll start the car but I won't drive it until the replacement lid comes in. Tell everybody there thanks for taking care of this so fast! I'm looking forward to testing it out! :thumbsup:

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
Do you have the Steeda CAI as well or just the Velossa tech big mouth?
I do not have a Steeda CAI. Just a Steeda tune with the stock airbox

Loki-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the tune and started the car, due to rain and unGodly winds I wasn't able to drive the car, yes it's a garage queen that I won't let harsh elements mess up, I have OCD issues, sue me. :crazy: The car started fine and idled fine as well so I should have the new lid in a few days, I'll post how it all goes right after but so far I love the service I have gotten form Steeda and Lund, both were fantastic with communication and handling this, couldn't have asked for better! :thumbsup:
Sponsored