Sponsored

Stangmode has 2021 CFTP

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
So much hate for speedphenom and stangmode.

Speed phenom actually has pretty good Shelby / mustang content and cool car content in general. He was one of the first to get the scoop on the GT500 and I am sure you all watched it. Yes I get it he looks very young and I think he get some crap for that. I’ve never seen him do anything Ridiculous Like I don’t know driving 170 miles an hour plus on public streets. For some reason that thread got shut down .... can’t imagine why . I feel like the hate on him is not warranted.

StangMode‘s stuff is not bad either. He recently shot an episode where he spent the entire day with a young fan of his channel who is dying of cancer. He took him to the strip and let him experience the GT500. I personally think that’s pretty cool. He definitely didn’t have to do it and the fact that he did I give him props for.

People here just need to chill out, Too many keyboard warriors.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
No keyboard warrior here. Stangmode is a clown. And if we standing face to face, I'd call him as such. So he took a kid with cancer for a ride, great for the kid, he probably had a blast. Stangmode did it for views at the kids expense *slow clap*. He should donate ALL the money that vid made to cancercare kids.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
No keyboard warrior here. Stangmode is a clown. And if we standing face to face, I'd call him as such. So he took a kid with cancer for a ride, great for the kid, he probably had a blast. Stangmode did it for views at the kids expense *slow clap*. He should donate ALL the money that vid made to cancercare kids.
I have to agree the good you do in private for others means a lot more than what you put on YouTube for views. At least if you believe God is watching you.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Just out of curiousity, what have you given back to the world?I mean directly, not just giving $ out

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Just out of curiousity, what have you given back to the world?I mean directly, not just giving $ out
That's my business. No one else's.

Sponsored

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD

He recently shot an episode where he spent the entire day with a young fan of his channel who is dying of cancer. He took him to the strip and let him experience the GT500. I personally think that’s pretty cool. He definitely didn’t have to do it and the fact that he did I give him props for.
The only reason he did that video was to get revenue so lets not get too confused here. He could have done that without making the video but then he wouldn't have got paid. Have a good day.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I'm just jealous they can make bank by posting nonsense on YT and people eat it up.

Although, my work does save lives...so I got that going for me.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
And both click bait youtube whores.....
I stopped watching Speed Phenom after he went to the dark side with McLaren. I’m a Ford man through and through, Stangmode is a caricature, he actually does ok creating and maintaining the image he has fostered. Back to my original point, to much hate in the world what happened to “ Live and let Live” they are harmless

And both click bait youtube whores.....
I stopped

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
The only reason he did that video was to get revenue so lets not get too confused here. He could have done that without making the video but then he wouldn't have got paid. Have a good day.
I dunno...to the kid it was fun and cool. I am sure he digs seeing the video of his day on YT.

Would you look the kid in the eye and tell him to fuck off and stop hanging on his testicles? Nah.

The motivation may not have been pure, but the kid did get something out of it. Let's not shit on that.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
That's my business. No one else's.
thats what i thought..

I dunno...to the kid it was fun and cool. I am sure he digs seeing the video of his day on YT.

Would you look the kid in the eye and tell him to fuck off and stop hanging on his testicles? Nah.

The motivation may not have been pure, but the kid did get something out of it. Let's not shit on that.
exactly. the kid wanted something and reached out to someone he looks up to. That celebrity responded and several people came together to make that kids day as enjoyable as possible.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Seriously folks, this is a dead horse.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Speed Phenom and Stangmode cut from the same cloth, and both harmless, chill out
I cannot stand Stangmode espically after his price gouging for N-95 masks at the peak of them being needed. Yes, I posted up the link somewhere to his page with a pic of the prices he was charging so it ain't internet rumors.

Speed phenom actually has pretty good Shelby / mustang content and cool car content in general. He was one of the first to get the scoop on the GT500 and I am sure you all watched it. Yes I get it he looks very young and I think he get some crap for that. I’ve never seen him do anything Ridiculous Like I don’t know driving 170 miles an hour plus on public streets. For some reason that thread got shut down .... can’t imagine why . I feel like the hate on him is not warranted.

StangMode‘s stuff is not bad either. He recently shot an episode where he spent the entire day with a young fan of his channel who is dying of cancer. He took him to the strip and let him experience the GT500. I personally think that’s pretty cool. He definitely didn’t have to do it and the fact that he did I give him props for.

I like Speedphenom. He is harmless and actually loves cars and Mustangs. So he upgraded to a supercar. Meh.
Right, you would think we would have something better to do with our time
No, obliviously no we don't. LOL.
Sponsored