Sponsored

Stainless Works no longer selling anything labeled "Offroad Use Only"

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
I know, this is step 1 in getting rid of ICE cars. Start by demonizing the car enthusiasts, then go after the soccer moms in SUV's then the econo boxes, then tax gas at a punishing rate, and finally order EV's only to be sold.
Actually, once only EV’s are being sold, watch the electricity rates sky rocket because how else are they going to pay for re-doing the electrical grid ? But then that’s not the end of it, most houses will likely need to have there electrical service sized bigger as well. More money !
Lots of good times ahead of us.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Actually, once only EV’s are being sold, watch the electricity rates sky rocket because how else are they going to pay for re-doing the electrical grid ? But then that’s not the end of it, most houses will likely need to have there electrical service sized bigger as well. More money !
Lots of good times ahead of us.
I've said the same in other threads, no one seems to care since the EV is zero emission. (sarcasm)

I had someone from Ca stomp on Tx because their power grid did not hold up to a 100 year storm. Ca has rolling blackouts every summer.

Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I've said the same in other threads, no one seems to care since the EV is zero emission. (sarcasm)

I had someone from Ca stomp on Tx because their power grid did not hold up to a 100 year storm. Ca has rolling blackouts every summer.

Be careful what you wish for, it just might come true.
Yep we sure do. When it gets hot we get rolling black outs in the summer. CA is a joke. The only reason our green crap is even possible is because we buy power from Nevada and Arizona at night time.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I don't see that rpm act doing anything, the legislators are going to ignore it. they know 90% of people don't care about the 10% of sports car people, and they want to look green as can be.
I'll be brutally honest here.

In my honest opinion, the legislators could give a FUCK about what WE THE PEOPLE want. They already have a plan and frame in place. They are going to do exactly what they want to do. I'm talking about the powers that run the Countries. Not the presidents and others that we see with a face. Those pulling the strings and making the calls are whom I am referring to.
They, the car manufacturers, are already telling us they're going to make electric cars by 2030/2035. Google the "future clean air act". That will scare the crap out of any freedom loving, God fearing patriot. They haven't passed it yet, but just take a gander at the "bulletin points". I think there's like 9 of them.
Terrible.

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
I'll be brutally honest here.

In my honest opinion, the legislators could give a FUCK about what WE THE PEOPLE want. They already have a plan and frame in place. They are going to do exactly what they want to do. I'm talking about the powers that run the Countries. Not the presidents and others that we see with a face. Those pulling the strings and making the calls are whom I am referring to.
They, the car manufacturers, are already telling us they're going to make electric cars by 2030/2035. Google the "future clean air act". That will scare the crap out of any freedom loving, God fearing patriot. They haven't passed it yet, but just take a gander at the "bulletin points". I think there's like 9 of them.
Terrible.
You sound a little triggered, man. Here is my suggestion, we're from MA so this is legit as shit ....

Seeded-Cannabis-Bud.jpg

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
There are four innocuous little words that when used together in a sentence always raise my blood pressure. “For the greater good”. Everything Hitler did was “for the greater good” and it resulted in the deaths of 50 million people. Every Communist regime has always been based on the concept of being “for the greater good” We can observe the results of the Venezuelan “for the greater good” experiment in real time where significant portions of the population are starving and they are being brutalized for speaking out in protest. It seems to me that these four inoffensive words, instead of being the harbinger of equity and fairness have been at the root of more human misery and suffering than any others in our history. Nothing for the GREATER GOOD ends well for anyone. The more they take.....the more they want.
So let me get this straight, you not being able to run around catless is the beginning of the extermination of an entire race?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Yep thats how its going to go. Make laws to make oil extraction harder leading to a rapid rise in prices, followed by increase taxes on gas(needed to try to pay for this crap 1.9T bill they just passed), now its so punishing EV cars are more palatable. Then eventually they just outlaw them all together.
Oil will always be needed for industrial use so it's never going away, luckily. I do think gas prices will continue to increase, but luckily for us I'm pretty confident that EV rollout will be a painfully slow process. The grid and battery manufacturing/recycling technology will need to have some very large improvements very fast if this 2030 ice ban nonsense will come to fruition. Just wait until all the oems are fighting for battery shipments.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Oil will always be needed for industrial use so it's never going away
Gas is actually a waste product of a barrel of oil these days. What will they do with all the waste gasoline when ICE is outlawed?
Sponsored